vagabond_falcon

Ok Then, Go Rams!!!!

19 posts in this topic

No. The Patriots must win. LA Rams do not have a championship so we don't want them to have an up on us. Would rather for a team with multiple championships to win again vs a team with no rings then they will throw that at us that they have a ring and we don't. Misery loves company so go Patriots.

1 minute ago, ganugga said:

No. The Patriots must win. LA Rams do not have a championship so we don't want them to have an up on us. Would rather for a team with multiple championships to win again vs a team with no rings then they will throw that at us that they have a ring and we don't. Misery loves company so go Patriots.

The Rams won a Superbowl in 2001, and championships stay with a franchise when they relocate.  In fact, every team that played today has won a Superbowl.

rogueleadersf likes this

3 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The Rams won a Superbowl in 2001, and championships stay with a franchise when they relocate.  In fact, every team that played today has won a Superbowl.

They weren't in LA though. Im talking about the LA Rams, not the ST Louis rams. 

15 minutes ago, vagabond_falcon said:

Not a Rams fan but anti Patriots!!!

Going for the Rams, but I will be surprised if they pull it off. Goff is no Mahomes. 

Pats winning another SB is just business as usual. The only thing left on Brady and Belichick's quest to win SBs is to tie and surpass Steelers 6 SBs. The Pats are already the best dynasty that we've ever seen during the SB era so it really doesn't matter at this point.

LA fans will become just like Laker fans if the Rams win the SB. Laker fans are just as bad as Cowboy fans when they are winning.

papachaz and ya_boi_j like this

18 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Pats winning another SB is just business as usual. The only thing left on Brady and Belichick's quest to win SBs is to tie and surpass Steelers 6 SBs. The Pats are already the best dynasty that we've ever seen during the SB era so it really doesn't matter at this point.

LA fans will become just like Laker fans if the Rams win the SB. Laker fans are just as bad as Cowboy fans when they are winning.

Logic:

Saints in SB53 would have been miserable...Rams beat the Saints to prevent that horrible outcome.

Patriots ripped out our hearts in SB 51...  and now the Rams are playing the Patriots in SB 53.

Thus, one must conclude that Falcons fans should root for the Rams to win SB 53.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

10 minutes ago, matthew1025 said:

Logic:

Saints in SB53 would have been miserable...Rams beat the Saints to prevent that horrible outcome.

Patriots ripped out our hearts in SB 51...  and now the Rams are playing the Patriots in SB 53.

Thus, one must conclude that Falcons fans should root for the Rams to win SB 53.

Honestly, I want the Pats to remain successful so the Falcons can get their revenge.

No fun in the Falcons beating a gutted Pats team were Brady and Belichick are either gone or finally over the hill.

Also, the Falcons helped rip their own hearts out in SB51.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Honestly, I want the Pats to remain successful so the Falcons can get their revenge.

No fun in the Falcons beating a gutted Pats team were Brady and Belichick are either gone or finally over the hill.

Be really careful what you wish for my friend. 

Just now, AtlantaFanatic said:

Be really careful what you wish for my friend. 

Still want to see a Pats vs Falcons SB rematch.

I've been through both Falcons SB losses so a potential 3rd one wouldn't kill me. I just want to see the Falcons compete amongst the best.

48 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Nah the Browns got to keep their history after the team relocated to Baltimore. 

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Still want to see a Pats vs Falcons SB rematch.

I've been through both Falcons SB losses so a potential 3rd one wouldn't kill me. I just want to see the Falcons compete amongst the best.

I want them to compete against Johnny Manziel in the Superbowl if it means we can get a trophy. 

11 hours ago, ganugga said:

They weren't in LA though. Im talking about the LA Rams, not the ST Louis rams. 

Already explained that championships stay with the franchise.  HeII, the Lakers have banners in their building for all the Minneapolis Lakers' championships.

10 hours ago, FalconsAirMiles said:

Nah the Browns got to keep their history after the team relocated to Baltimore. 

That was separately negotiated, and one of the first times that ever happened, mainly because they intended to put a new team in Cleveland.  Before that, it happened exactly how I explained it.  You guys need to read up on sports history, or simply look up at that 1958 St. Louis Hawks championship banner at State Farm Arena, or the Baltimore Bullets banners in D.C.

30 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

That was separately negotiated, and one of the first times that ever happened, mainly because they intended to put a new team in Cleveland.  Before that, it happened exactly how I explained it.  You guys need to read up on sports history, or simply look up at that 1958 St. Louis Hawks championship banner at State Farm Arena, or the Baltimore Bullets banners in D.C.

Hornets eventually got their history back and Supersonics got to keep their stuff as well so it doesn't always stay with the new team. The Browns were the first time a relocated team got to keep their history, now it is not always a foregone conclusion