Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Video of teen verbally confronting Vet

210 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

This thread is very near to peak ABF. Great job everyone. :golfclap:

We're talking about marsupial **** coffee in the main one. Feel like you're missing out my elder millennial brethren. 

Carter likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

We're talking about marsupial **** coffee in the main one. Feel like you're missing out my elder millennial brethren. 

No ****? Marsupial **** coffee outrage sounds like something I can really get behind. I have been missing out. :( 

Just now, Carter said:

No ****? Marsupial **** coffee outrage sounds like something I can really get behind. I have been missing out. :( 

You really haven't been. 

How's the leg? 

Carter likes this

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You really haven't been. 

How's the leg? 

Doing wonderful now. The VA actually helped me. All I had to do was bang a drum in someone’s face.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Doing wonderful now. The VA actually helped me. All I had to do was bang a drum in someone’s face.

Ahh..... So you were the vet who started this ****? You monsters. 

I bet 2 of those racist, smirking, maga hat wearing, anti-baby murder bigots are the ones that attacked that actor in Chicago. They're probably the same ones that murdered Jazmine Barnes, too. Somebody really needs to do something about all of these racially charged attacks.

8 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

I bet 2 of those racist, smirking, maga hat wearing, anti-baby murder bigots are the ones that attacked that actor in Chicago. They're probably the same ones that murdered Jazmine Barnes, too. Somebody really needs to do something about all of these racially charged attacks.

If you're committing to the sarcasm, you can't call them "anti-baby murder" on account of that being the conventionally correct way to be, like why would someone accuse a person of being anti baby-muder? You're double dipping on the sarcasm and it doesn't quite work in the context you created there. I'm just trying to be helpful.

WalkingTheDawg likes this

1 minute ago, Serge said:

If you're committing to the sarcasm, you can't call them "anti-baby murder" on account of that being the conventionally correct way to be, like why would someone accuse a person of being anti baby-muder? You're double dipping on the sarcasm and it doesn't quite work in the context you created there. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Lol, actually, you're right