Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Video of teen verbally confronting Vet

210 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Racism? I was countering the assertion that white men are the most violent element in American society. I was countering racism with actual facts and statistics. I think the reason given for my suspension was "abusive behavior". That's almost comical. Whatever, though, I don't own this forum so if the powers that be want to censor reality, that's their prerogative. I'll just try to "stay in my lane", as the cool kids say, and continue to chuckle at the socially stunted hypocrites. It's not particularly productive but at least it's free and entertaining. 

Wanna know what isnt the way to do it? 

Stepping in dog doo, wiping it off, and then stepping right back in it. 

The sad reality of your ignorance isnt anyone else's fault. Nor is your "derp FACTS" garbage. 

So here's what you can do.....you can either keep it clean or you can get the hammer. Pretty easy choice, IMO, but hey, you do you. 

And just to be clear: this is your last warning and probably more than you deserve. 

3 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

The sad reality of your ignorance isnt anyone else's fault. Nor is your "derp FACTS" garbage. 

So here's what you can do.....you can either keep it clean or you can get the hammer. Pretty easy choice, IMO, but hey, you do you. 

And just to be clear: this is your last warning and probably more than you deserve. 

Glad to have you back, Boss!

Jerry Walker

1 hour ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

I'm not really a "message" kind of person. They make good products and they advertise in a way that they predict will result in more sales of those products. They are a corporation, not a humanitarian organization. They're motivated by profit, not social engineering, regardless of what the supposedly anti-capitalisist simps seem to think. And, actually, I'm all for actual progressivism. It's just that ripples are frowned upon in the echo chambers of fake progressivism. The reason people are abandoning the partisan hypocrisy of the fake left is because it has absolutley nothing to do with actual liberalism. The left has allowed itself to become the pearl clutching, authoritarian, reactionary, corparatist stooges that were once its nemesis. Most people of even average intelligence can't fathom how the masses have been duped into parroting the virtues of globalism and anti-meritocracy in favor of the "muh feelings" style of governing.

Until a couple of years ago, I considered myself to be a left leaning centrist. In fact, I'm still a left leaning centrist. It's just that the median left has become so unhinged that it's now a hate-filled, bigoted, brainwashed, extremist klan of mental midgets who have lost the ability to think for themselves. Facts are now irrelevant and slanderous accusations, even when, if not especially when, proven to be false, are taken as the gospel. Even when people know they're wrong, they can't just say they're wrong. They feel compelled to make excuses and double down on issues that they know are wrong. It's both saddening and amusing at the same time. This particular thread is a microcosm of the left's hypocrisy. People feel forced to put forth analogies that are in no way associated with the issue at hand for fear that the will be removed from the "team" or whatever. 

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words but maybe even the less equipped faction of this forum can muster the reading comprehension skills to grasp the basic message being put forth. And when I say "less equipped", I'm talking about you. 

In my experience, usually you can tell someone is brainwashed by corporate media when they don't know how to communicate their own freedom of thought without posing it against someone that they imagine incapable of even basic reading comprehension. No one ought to be that impressed with themselves for writing three paragraphs. = /

Just now, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Oh, I'm sorry, am I being abusive again? My bad. Please forgive me. I want everyone to be happy. I'll do my best to refrain from parlaying any factual statistics that may be construed as abusive behavior in the future. I will continue to take any amount of abuse that the less privelaged members of this board (mostly white men with far more money than me) feel compelled to dole out but I promise I'll be on my best behavior from now on. And dog doo smells awful. Nobody should have to put up with that stuff. You're very kind to give me a second chance. Thank you, sir.

Quite the set on someone to respond to a mod telling you last warning before ban hammer with condescending snark.

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

In my experience, usually you can tell someone is brainwashed by corporate media when they don't know how to communicate their own freedom of thought without posing it against someone that they imagine incapable of even basic reading comprehension. No one ought to be that impressed with themselves for writing three paragraphs. = /

That's an excellent rebuttal. You are a wise and distinguished gentleman of utmost intellect and character. My apologies for attempting to impune your superior debating prowess and morality. It won't happen again, sir. 

27 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Oh, I'm sorry, am I being abusive again? My bad. Please forgive me. I want everyone to be happy. I'll do my best to refrain from parlaying any factual statistics that may be construed as abusive behavior in the future. I will continue to take any amount of abuse that the less privelaged members of this board (mostly white men with far more money than me) feel compelled to dole out but I promise I'll be on my best behavior from now on. And dog doo smells awful. Nobody should have to put up with that stuff. You're very kind to give me a second chance. Thank you, sir.

Your failure to understand the operative condition of your "factual statistics" which make your previous assertions abusive is pretty revealing in this instance. 

Also.....it's privilege. And here's what doesnt work around here: misanthropic alt-right rage treated as a bulwark to the inevitable social consequences of trash opinions misstated as fact. That might fly on the epistemological trashheap that is twitter, but it aint flying in my fuselage, broheem. 

22 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Quite the set on someone to respond to a mod telling you last warning before ban hammer with condescending snark.

No attempt at condensation at all, sir. I'm legitimately apologetic for any emotional discomfort that I have caused to anyone that has had the displeasure of ever having to read one of my comments. This forum should be safe from any ideals that differ from the average participant and, for not abiding with that, I'm infinitely sorry. By the way, you are awesome. You're morality is only surpassed by your strength of character and overall goodness. The education I have received from our brief, yet, enlightening interactions have planted a seed that will resonate with me for the rest of my life. I can only hope to pass on the message to future generations so that they can also benfit from the superior knowledge that you have put forth into words. Thank you, sir. A million times, thank you. I sincerely apologize for any distress I may have caused you. Please forgive my arrogance. 

5 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

No attempt at condensation at all, sir. I'm legitimately apologetic for any emotional discomfort that I have caused to anyone that has had the displeasure of ever having to read one of my comments. This forum should be safe from any ideals that differ from the average participant and, for not abiding with that, I'm infinitely sorry. By the way, you are awesome. You're morality is only surpassed by your strength of character and overall goodness. The education I have received from our brief, yet, enlightening interactions have planted a seed that will resonate with me for the rest of my life. I can only hope to pass on the message to future generations so that they can also benfit from the superior knowledge that you have put forth into words. Thank you, sir. A million times, thank you. I sincerely apologize for any distress I may have caused you. Please forgive my arrogance. 

Then why are you still posting?

26 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Your failure to understand the operative condition of your "factual statistics" which make your previous assertions abusive is pretty revealing in this instance. 

Also.....it's privilege. And here's what doesnt work around here: misanthropic alt-right rage treated as a bulwark to the inevitable social consequences of trash opinions misstated as fact. That might fly on the epistemological trashheap that is twitter, but it aint flying in my fuselage, broheem. 

I'm not on twitter. That's for you and your ilk that have to hide from reality. It's my understanding that statistics aren't allowed on Twitter, either. Haven't you noticed who's posting all the links to Twitter on here? It certainly isn't me. Maybe if I hit up the onion I can find something good. Facts are facts and math is math. It's not my fault that your narrative is flawed. It's ok for people on here to make up **** about how white people are the most violent segment of society and post comment after comment of anti-white racism but actual facts are off limits. What have I ever said that is even close to being as abusive as the abusive comments I have received? But, hey, it's your world, boss. If you want to play god on an internet forum and silence reality then just do it. Actually, I'll save you the trouble. Math isn't racist, dumb***. Ignoring facts that destroy your narrative about race is racist. Kicking me off of this forum isn't going to change reality. 6% of the population will still be committing 54% of the violent crime. You'll still be a **** of a lot safer surrounded by whites than blacks. Victimizers will still pretend to be victims, fake news will still be fake news, snowflakes will still be too delicate to function in an uncensored setting and you'll still be too scared to admit the truth for fear of being called a bad name. Good luck with your power trip, cuck. Maybe if you bow down far enough, you'll get to lick the frosting. 

4 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Best thing to do is not post lol. I come by once in awhile to check and see if any of the resident libropaths have finally realized they are on the supportive of the single most psychopathic genocide in human history but alas they still have not matured much and think they are the moral party while putting up numbers that would make the worst dictators in history blush.

Y'all talk about the abortion rate in the U.S. like other countries don't have as high or higher abortion rates. Most countries where it's totally illegal have higher abortion rates than we do, but pro-life groups don't fixate on a number of abortions in those countries like they do with ours.

I know I for one would never start or defend the justifications of a civil war. Unless it was over gay people and trannies try'na get special privilege,  then it's totally justified :ninja:

2 hours ago, Rocko said:

Best thing to do is not post lol. I come by once in awhile to check and see if any of the resident libropaths have finally realized they are on the supportive of the single most psychopathic genocide in human history but alas they still have not matured much and think they are the moral party while putting up numbers that would make the worst dictators in history blush.

^_^

9 minutes ago, Rocko said:

I could see you in the civil war days. Serge, " other countries have as much as or more slavery than us. Why dont yall fixate on them!"

Back them you said Africans werent human so you could destroy them, now you say babies arent so you can destroy them.  Who says the democratic party changed. You're the same as you've always been .

How the **** am I a Democrat, WFW is closer to being a Democrat than me. :shrug:

And that doesn't remotely address a pretty basic reality. I've never once gotten a straight answer on it, either. If a country where it's illegal were to have a population the same as ours, their illegal abortions would outnumber our legal ones, oftentimes like 2:1. Why does it need to be illegal if that has nothing to do with actually reducing the number performed and it denies half the population control of their own body?

6 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Cheering for the right to genocide. 

When you read that God commanded the Israelites to kill entire populations of people, not even sparing women or children or even their cattle, do you co-sign? Were you "cheering" for Him? Better yet, if He told you to do it, would you obey?

Asking for a friend...

Just now, Rocko said:

Are we talking about abortion or suicide?

When was anyone talking about suicide?

Just now, Rocko said:

You should reread the story. Your ignorance is showing. 

I know the story. You avoided the question. Typical.

Joshua 10:40 King James Version (KJV)

40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded.