Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Video of teen verbally confronting Vet

210 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You do realize that you're a white man on the internet, right? Holy ****, you're a mental midget. At least you're amusing, I'll give you that much. 

Just now, WalkingTheDawg said:

You do realize that you're a white man on the internet, right? Holy ****, you're a mental midget. At least you're amusing, I'll give you that much. 

[Insert paragraphs long rant about black crime statistics here]

AF89, Carter, Serge and 2 others like this

7 minutes ago, Serge said:

I need walkingthedawg's take on this more than I need oxygen 

It's a commercial produced by a privately owned subsidiary of Proctor and Gamble, which is another privately owned entity. I use Gillete razors, Crest toothpaste, Dawn dishwashing liquid and Tide laundry detergent. Am I supposed to stop using those products now? I can't think for myself so I'm going to have to go on Twitter to see what my reaction should be. Surely there's a celebrity or pundit that can guide me in the right direction. Maybe I'll post a link when I get the answer. I hope it's ok because I'm pretty fond of all of those products. 

Just now, WalkingTheDawg said:

It's a commercial produced by a privately owned subsidiary of Proctor and Gamble, which is another privately owned entity. I use Gillete razors, Crest toothpaste, Dawn dishwashing liquid and Tide laundry detergent. Am I supposed to stop using those products now? I can't think for myself so I'm going to have to go on Twitter to see what my reaction should be. Surely there's a celebrity or pundit that can guide me in the right direction. Maybe I'll post a link when I get the answer. I hope it's ok because I'm pretty fond of all of those products. 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

[Insert paragraphs long rant about black crime statistics here]

I'm not allowed to do that on here. My account was suspended and I was told that facts and statistics have no place here.  I'll just do like the rest of you and pretend that math is racist.

1 minute ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

I'm not allowed to do that on here. My account was suspended and I was told that facts and statistics have no place here.  I'll just do like the rest of you and pretend that math is racist.

AF89 likes this

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Nah. Don't whine about being banned for racism either.

Racism? I was countering the assertion that white men are the most violent element in American society. I was countering racism with actual facts and statistics. I think the reason given for my suspension was "abusive behavior". That's almost comical. Whatever, though, I don't own this forum so if the powers that be want to censor reality, that's their prerogative. I'll just try to "stay in my lane", as the cool kids say, and continue to chuckle at the socially stunted hypocrites. It's not particularly productive but at least it's free and entertaining. 

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Nah. Don't whine about being banned for racism either.

Haven't you heard? MAGA hats are the new hoods.

Just now, Statick said:

With your privilege? Never.

White privelage ends when math becomes offensive. Minority privelage is much more resilient. 

3 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

White privelage ends when math becomes offensive. Minority privelage is much more resilient. 

If you're complaining about minority math and them coming to take what's yours, then you're not using your privilege right.

13 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Racism? I was countering the assertion that white men are the most violent element in American society. I was countering racism with actual facts and statistics. I think the reason given for my suspension was "abusive behavior". That's almost comical. Whatever, though, I don't own this forum so if the powers that be want to censor reality, that's their prerogative. I'll just try to "stay in my lane", as the cool kids say, and continue to chuckle at the socially stunted hypocrites. It's not particularly productive but at least it's free and entertaining. 

lol

mfaulk57158 and Carter like this

55 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

I think it's great that you're supporting a progressive message.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Like clockwork. "Leave these kids alone!" ::begins searching minority's background to smear him::

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Like clockwork. "Leave these kids alone!" ::begins searching minority's background to smear him::

I wish that was the standard issued to the late Trayvon Martin. An unarmed kid that was accosted and killed by an armed adult that ended up going from victim to aggressor all because he smoked a joint at one point in his life.

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Reminds me of the case where the white guy from Baltimore traveled to New York City to kill black people so he could (surprise!) start a race war. He found an indigent black guy in Manhattan and hacked him to death with a machete. The New York tabloids found it necessary to mention the homeless man's criminal and mental health history in their accounts of the story. It was almost like they were happy to learn that it was nobody important who died. Yesterday, the murderer pleaded guilty, BTW.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course, many are much more concerned that these kids now have a bad reputation and have suffered irreparable harm. Meanwhile, the same people couldn't care less about hundreds of kids who were separated from since-deported parents who have no hope of ever seeing their families again. It's white an interesting perspective.

lostone and Statick like this

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Of course, many are much more concerned that these kids now have a bad reputation and have suffered irreparable harm. Meanwhile, the same people couldn't care less about hundreds of kids who were separated from since-deported parents who have no hope of ever seeing their families again. It's white an interesting perspective.

Whether on purpose or a typo...:golfclap:

JayOzOne likes this

3 hours ago, Statick said:

If you're complaining about minority math and them coming to take what's yours, then you're not using your privilege right.

Yea, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'll do better in the future. Math is hard. 

3 hours ago, Serge said:

I think it's great that you're supporting a progressive message.

I'm not really a "message" kind of person. They make good products and they advertise in a way that they predict will result in more sales of those products. They are a corporation, not a humanitarian organization. They're motivated by profit, not social engineering, regardless of what the supposedly anti-capitalisist simps seem to think. And, actually, I'm all for actual progressivism. It's just that ripples are frowned upon in the echo chambers of fake progressivism. The reason people are abandoning the partisan hypocrisy of the fake left is because it has absolutley nothing to do with actual liberalism. The left has allowed itself to become the pearl clutching, authoritarian, reactionary, corparatist stooges that were once its nemesis. Most people of even average intelligence can't fathom how the masses have been duped into parroting the virtues of globalism and anti-meritocracy in favor of the "muh feelings" style of governing.

Until a couple of years ago, I considered myself to be a left leaning centrist. In fact, I'm still a left leaning centrist. It's just that the median left has become so unhinged that it's now a hate-filled, bigoted, brainwashed, extremist klan of mental midgets who have lost the ability to think for themselves. Facts are now irrelevant and slanderous accusations, even when, if not especially when, proven to be false, are taken as the gospel. Even when people know they're wrong, they can't just say they're wrong. They feel compelled to make excuses and double down on issues that they know are wrong. It's both saddening and amusing at the same time. This particular thread is a microcosm of the left's hypocrisy. People feel forced to put forth analogies that are in no way associated with the issue at hand for fear that the will be removed from the "team" or whatever. 

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words but maybe even the less equipped faction of this forum can muster the reading comprehension skills to grasp the basic message being put forth. And when I say "less equipped", I'm talking about you.