Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Video of teen verbally confronting Vet

210 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Going to be hilarious when these kids are invited to the white house and our celebrated by literally the sane folks that lost their ever living **** over clockboy

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

At least this should put a little bit of a damp cloth on all these msm folks celebrating these poor falsely accused angels now that Trump is going to officially deputize them into his movement, they'll likely naturally gravitate the other way if for no other reason. (Like how they membered they like war again)

6 hours ago, shc said:

Regardless of whether or not the kids were or were not in fact a-holes on that day does not excuse the internet lynch mob reaction to it.  They are kids.  Who here still has the same worldview they did at 17?  Acting like these kids or relatives lives need to be ruined forever over something that wasn't even a crime is ludicrous.  All joking aside about beating a drum in someone's face should be a crime, I do think when people doxx others, it should be considered a tortious act that can't be cleared by claiming bankruptcy.

Man, I sure wish Trayvon, Tamir, and countless others could have gotten the “just kids” pass.  Amazing.  I wonder what has to happen for kids to get that pass?

JayOzOne and lostone like this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

In retrospect I don't know if this country would have survived if Trump had been president during the Travon Martin saga. At least a 20% chance he would have invited Zimmerman to the WH for stand your ground week

36 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Man, I sure wish Trayvon, Tamir, and countless others could have gotten the “just kids” pass.  Amazing.  I wonder what has to happen for kids to get that pass?

Good points. Makes me wonder who's white and whose wrong in these situations.

31 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Wow. You can see him trying to remember what they told him to say in the interview.

Surely there's some middle ground for not wanting to (counter) mob up on a bunch of teenage dumbshyts and not falling hook line and sinker for the bullshytt the PR firm his parents hired are cranking out

Edit: I reserve the right to change my mind when smirk kid inevitably digevolves into Kent State gun girl or the MAGA equivalent of the the Stoneman Douglas kid whose names I can't think of for some reason right this second 

I mean dude is wearing a MAGA hat, he's probably already azzhole let's face it

I think you can maybe tell this is (or used to be) a sports message board by the fact that nobodies posted any of the tweets or articles alleging black face largely from people who don't follow spectator sports :ninja:

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Also I'm gonna guess the rich private school kids will get something a little tastier than greasy food (unless Trump makes the rather likely assumption that they like what he likes)

Nobody gives a solitary shytt what those hens think

"The media" didn't smear ****, "the media" has spent the last few days on a high horse lecture getting gas lit over something they saw with their own eyes cause they're terrified of ever taking a stand on something

37 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Good luck spinning the fact that it's not actually a Covington student? Try again. The effort to steer the narrative has been successful, though. Congrats, I guess?

2 hours ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Good luck spinning the fact that it's not actually a Covington student? Try again. The effort to steer the narrative has been successful, though. Congrats, I guess?

Dude you're willing to pin the entire left down to what some idiots in Portland do...... But this is where you take a stand on the right?  The detail you are willing to dive into here while also *****ing about the left in reference to idiots in Portland..... 

AF89 likes this

Maybe Kanye was right. Every black man in america needs to buy a MAGA hat to get the sympathy from conservatives that black men with CCPs get from the NRA.

7 hours ago, slamee101 said:

I do as well.

The not getting your life ruined is in regards to internet Lynch mobs, not the fact they are kids. The kids part was to point out that kids tend to have a very limited worldview, that will hopefully change with age or experiences

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Dude you're willing to pin the entire left down to what some idiots in Portland do...... But this is where you take a stand on the right?  The detail you are willing to dive into here while also *****ing about the left in reference to idiots in Portland..... 

I feel like a lot of folks in the talking head business can't wrap their heads around, these kids were purposely being azzholes and even if that's completely 100% true then it's still okay not to track them down and destroy them utterly and salt the earth. (And I have to admit that was pretty much my emotional reaction when I first saw the video)

Many instead are treating this as if those two realities have to be mutually exclusive, the Covington kids are either the evil instigators of the entire drama to be vilified or braves victims to be celebrated. Both are incredibly stupid opinions in light of video evidence. 

mdrake34 likes this

Of course Trump being Trump  and them being white MAGA kids, he's going to completely ignore the troubling parts he doesn't like. Give Fox and Friends a month an they'll turn these kids into Rosa Parks.