Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Video of teen verbally confronting Vet

230 posts in this topic

This thread is great. :D

I knew I could count on this board to continue the "outrage".

The rest of the internet is already in backlash mode.... over the fake news.

Well done. Viva La Resistance!

Edited by Doozer

3 minutes ago, Doozer said:

This thread is great. :D

I knew I could count on this board to continue the "outrage".

The rest of the internet is already in backlash mode.... over the fake news.

Well done.

^Just whined about about a senior citizen attacking kids 1/3 his age and 20x his number with a drum :lol:

Tell me more about this "outrage" 

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

^Just whined about about a senior citizen attacking kids 1/3 his age and 20x his number with a drum :lol:

Tell me more about this "outrage" 

Everyone has moved on from this fake story, which is why he keeps posting about it.

jidady and slamee101 like this

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Everyone has moved on from this fake story, which is why he keeps posting about it.

The "sorry your counter narrative didn't take like you thought it would after a couple hours" could be the recurring theme of the MAGA alternative media movement 

I mean this might as well be just another memo:shrug:

(That's not saying there aren't healthy criticisms of some of the msm coverage of this thing but yuuuge eyeroll to the way the way the MAGANs tried to pick up that political football and fumbled it)

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The only way to stop a bad guy with a drum is a good guy with a drum. 

When will you drum control extremists ever learn? 

Such senseless carnage (Trigger warning)

I bet Jdave supports this kinda violence too <_<

25 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Going to random moments in that video was fun. There is one part where they're yelling at someone a bit away and that person puffs their vape, shrugs in a confused manner, and walks away.

Regardless of whether or not the kids were or were not in fact a-holes on that day does not excuse the internet lynch mob reaction to it.  They are kids.  Who here still has the same worldview they did at 17?  Acting like these kids or relatives lives need to be ruined forever over something that wasn't even a crime is ludicrous.  All joking aside about beating a drum in someone's face should be a crime, I do think when people doxx others, it should be considered a tortious act that can't be cleared by claiming bankruptcy.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

4 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

When cops can get away with literal murder and have that spinned aside.... There's nothing that can't be "well actually'd" away. 

JayOzOne likes this

21 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The only way to stop a bad guy with a drum is a good guy with a drum. 

When will you drum control extremists ever learn? 

**** right.  I only keep my drums for home protection and occasional hunting.  And I'll be ****ed if someone tries to take away my double-kick by labeling it "fully automatic."  

2 hours ago, shc said:

Regardless of whether or not the kids were or were not in fact a-holes on that day does not excuse the internet lynch mob reaction to it.  They are kids.  Who here still has the same worldview they did at 17?  Acting like these kids or relatives lives need to be ruined forever over something that wasn't even a crime is ludicrous.  All joking aside about beating a drum in someone's face should be a crime, I do think when people doxx others, it should be considered a tortious act that can't be cleared by claiming bankruptcy.

I agree. Any adult following a kid home from the store, accosting him like a criminal and then shooting him dead should be a crime as well, but kids are gonna be kids.

JayOzOne likes this

So, basically, a group of black men are harrasing a group of white teenagers and calling them every racist and homophobic slur that exists and some native guy walks into the middle of the group of white teenagers, gets in a kids face and starts banging a drum. The white kid smiles at the lying native, the black men continue to harass the white teenagers and all of this results in a bunch of brainwashed cucks trying to destroy the lives of some teenagers because they were wearing hats that the brainwashed cucks don't like. Is that about right? Then, of course, the media completely ignores the fact that there is a group of grown *** black men harassing a group of high school kids, pretends the lying native was some kind of actual victim and the uber-partisan cucks on this board are still pretending to be the moral authority (if you actually had any morality you'd be ashamed of how pathetic you've let yourselves become) while trying to defuse their initial comments on here by cracking jokes instead of just saying they were misled by the initial reports from the fake news and maybe they were wrong about something. 

I can see that my month long suspension for stating federal crime stats didn't cause me to miss anything. Victimizers still pretending to be victims. Sure don't want facts to get in the way of anybody's feelings. I've never seen a group of people with so much free time be so miserable with the world around them. I hope every single one of you gets exactly what you think you want.

55 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

So, basically, a group of black men are harrasing a group of white teenagers and calling them every racist and homophobic slur that exists and some native guy walks into the middle of the group of white teenagers, gets in a kids face and starts banging a drum. The white kid smiles at the lying native, the black men continue to harass the white teenagers and all of this results in a bunch of brainwashed cucks trying to destroy the lives of some teenagers because they were wearing hats that the brainwashed cucks don't like. Is that about right? Then, of course, the media completely ignores the fact that there is a group of grown *** black men harassing a group of high school kids, pretends the lying native was some kind of actual victim and the uber-partisan cucks on this board are still pretending to be the moral authority (if you actually had any morality you'd be ashamed of how pathetic you've let yourselves become) while trying to defuse their initial comments on here by cracking jokes instead of just saying they were misled by the initial reports from the fake news and maybe they were wrong about something. 

I can see that my month long suspension for stating federal crime stats didn't cause me to miss anything. Victimizers still pretending to be victims. Sure don't want facts to get in the way of anybody's feelings. I've never seen a group of people with so much free time be so miserable with the world around them. I hope every single one of you gets exactly what you think you want.

Lol

Going to be hilarious when these kids are invited to the white house and are celebrated by literally the sane folks that lost their ever living **** over clockboy