A proven activist with a history of provoking conflict,

lol

AF89 likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

lol

lol

Mock tomahawk chop, build the wall, land is supposed to be taken

Much solidarity, very seen and not heard

I'll say for smirky kid people could probably reign in their hate a bit and not make him so much the ground zero focus for the whole thing.  We had celebrities putting out hits on his nuts, and that's not cool. Dudes like 17.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Mock tomahawk chop, build the wall, land is supposed to be taken

Much solidarity, very seen and not heard

So you're still taking Philipp's account as gospel despite the video.

Unfortunately, those kids will be disciplined by the school for getting involved at all.

There is actually enough evidence to charge Philips for assaulting a minor. Beating a drum in a kid's face... shameful.

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'll say for smirky kid people could probably reign in their hate a bit and not make him so much the ground zero focus for the whole thing.  We had celebrities putting out hits on his nuts, and that's not cool. Dudes like 17.

Yeah his parents and their family owned business got doxxed, they've gotten death threats and bad reviews for their business.  There's a lot of nuts on the left out there.

Just now, Doozer said:

So you're still taking Philipp's account as gospel despite the video.

I'm going by the the high definition video of **** I heard.  I posted the video of the kid saying land is supposed to be taken myself :rolleyes:

But you can go by the bullet points fed to you by right wing media desperately trying to turn this thing around. I mean we had a much grainier video of some black cultists so i guess that just excuses the whole thing the poor little white angels

Media is already starting to delete their articles and issue apologies.

Alt-righties desperately trying to take screen captures to preserve the embarrasment.

Wonder how long till we find out Phillips posted something critical about Israel online and he gets the Khashogi "he was a terrorist all along!" treatment

4 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Unfortunately, those kids will be disciplined by the school for getting involved at all.

There is actually enough evidence to charge Philips for assaulting a minor. Beating a drum in a kid's face... shameful.

LMAO

AF89, Ofelia and mdrake34 like this

I mean I like how they can't explain how the kids were mocking the dude with the chop(it's on video) so we're supposed to look at it sideways and believe they were throwing the school chant and it was solidarity.  Very logical,  sorry libtards facts don't care about your feelings.

Was probably a basketball game just off camera but the librul media refused to show it

ADULTS actively provoking teenagers gets infantile response in return... hard hitting news.

No one looks good in this fiasco. The KIDS didn't handle the situation well, (Although much better than most) when faced with a bunch of men trying to push them around.  They will get disciplined by their school, i have no doubt. 

But who exactly are the victims in this whole thing? The MEN confronting a group of children, or the teenagers getting death threats?

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

A bunch of Teenagers chanting to the beat of a drum?

Put that outside a football stadium and it's a rally.

3 minutes ago, Doozer said:

ADULTS actively provoking teenagers gets infantile response in return... hard hitting news.

No one looks good in this fiasco. The KIDS didn't handle the situation well, (Although much better than most) when faced with a bunch of men trying to push them around.  They will get disciplined by their school, i have no doubt. 

But who exactly are the victims in this whole thing? The MEN confronting a group of children, or the teenagers getting death threats?

He's just standing there... MENACINGLY!

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The alpha male movement trying to defeat those globalist cucks believe playing a drum too close to you is assault. What a limp **** losers lmao

I dare you to do that to a teenager in a mall, or other public place, and see if you don't get arrested.

The only difference is the crowd and phones recording.

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It's weird how the pack leader had to warn them off not to touch Phillips with all the solidarity going around 

Have you guys seen the movie drum line?

Puts a whole new perspective on what Phillips was trying to do.

White nationalists all over the Internet calling for the prosecution of a native American with a leathal amount of drum is really the perfect chefs kiss to it being MLK day tho. 

Just now, Doozer said:

Have you guys seen the movie drum line?

Puts a whole new perspective on what Phillips was trying to do.

el oh el

1 minute ago, Doozer said:

I dare you to do that to a teenager in a mall, or other public place, and see if you don't get arrested.

The only difference is the crowd and phones recording.

I keep imagining this and I can't stop laughing.

JayOzOne and AF89 like this

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I keep imagining this and I can't stop laughing.

You don't have to imagine it. There is a video.

A man actually beats his drum in a kid's face, trying to get him to do something "offensive".

The kid should have given him his hat. That would have made him a legend.

Edited by Doozer