roguebeaver

Show the Taints u care! NOLA, please read!

21 posts in this topic

I’ll start!

bruh’s I fell ya! Man the non pi call sucks and is just abysmal and so unlike how our games have gone in the past!

NOLA, we paid the refs and they stole our money! Can’t we sue them? No,  u can’t  

Goodell just don’t like Sean and team as much as The Patriots! Only diff is NOLA is easier to assuage than if they ****ed the Pats!

so, sorry you lost and all and truly wished, no, honestly state y’all should have won!!  Hehehehe! 

******* Not!  Idiots! 

gkgrimes likes this

Eh … New Orleans should have been leveled after Hurricane Katrina. Heck, if you believe the tour guides, every structure in the city was a brothel at one time or another. Mike Ditka was a terrible coach for the Saints, but he got the city right.

runshoot likes this

12 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Link?

I am trying to find it but can’t.  It’s the one he posted titled “Remeber when I said we’d win it in Yalls house”. He came into that one and got roasted

*EDIT 

found it

Edited by Godzilla1985

Dear SAINTS FANS,
I remember in 2009 going to watch the SB here in ATL and many of the who I watched with and many more here on the forums were ROOTING for the Aints. You were our ****ed-up brother till you guys won the big one and became the most obnoxious fan-bases in the league. You made fun of our close playoff runs and pathetically talk about it like they were done by you. Your fans deserve this, so enjoy.

P.S. If anyone should be the LAST to complain about refs, it's you

P.P.S. Greatest QB in history lands in your lap and you have ONLY 1 SB to show for it :lol: