Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

Sean Payton Blames the refs for loss in post game press conference.

82 posts in this topic

Just now, james b said:

and piss poor play calling and clock management at the end. This is on him.

They clearly had Shanahan calling plays.... run the ball.     Your kicking with 25 sec on the clock... that ref is a professional.    Who am I to say that was a bad call!! 

james b and falcons007 like this

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

I DESPISE the Aints

and with as much BS that happens to the Falcons when we play in NO, *****'em

Meh. It ain’t that serious

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The league already admitted that he’s right. 

Just like they did Viking should have been in SB in 2009. Vikings didn’t complain nor Favre was like little ***** complaining.

Just now, Danny C said:

The saints hoisting a Lombardi trophy in the A “ain’t that serious”?  You a Falcon fan?  Always remember... a Saints loss is a Falcons win! 

It’s not

7 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I respect Drew Brees very much. And I love our rivalry with the Saints. But I despise Sean Payton. That Cheshire Cat Grinch Ratface can go cry in a swamp tonight. Call a better game and don’t leave it up to the refs, you ****. 

Hahahaha dude you hit the nail on the head! Brees is the only guy I respect on that team. Your description is perfectly worded. I call him ‘Purse Lips Face!”

falcons007 and falconfreak1 like this

Sean Payton needs to shut the **** up as many breaks as the Saints have gotten from refs.

On the other hand, I kind of wanted a Pats/Saints Super Bowl where the Saints go up 28-3 and the Pats come back and beat them...

Just now, falcons007 said:

Just like they did Viking should have been in SB in 2009. Vikings didn’t complain nor Favre was like little ***** complaining.

Apparently the Saints and Falcons have something in common then. One way or another it always comes down to the refs. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Apparently the Saints and Falcons have something in common then. One way or another it always comes down to the refs. 

Apparently I have never seen Falcons coaches or players complain in press conference. 

FA91, ratesforless and Danny C like this

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

Sean Payton needs to shut the **** up as many breaks as the Saints have gotten from refs.

On the other hand, I kind of wanted a Pats/Saints Super Bowl where the Saints go up 28-3 and the Pats come back and beat them...

Problem is they STILL would have been in our facilities prior to that. We’d have to spend all our free agent money on fumigation. 

Just now, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Problem is they STILL would have been in our facilities prior to that. We’d have to spend all our free agent money on fumigation. 

:lol:

JDaveG likes this

Apparently I have never seen Falcons coaches or players complain in press conference. 

You don’t have to see them complain in a press conference to know they accuse the refs. Pretty certain Julio has made his opinion known loud and clear to and about the refs. 

Look, I know you disagree with my non caring notion. But it’s the same for pretty much any team in the league. The refs are always going to kill one team more than the other whether it be no calls or not. You can dislike Payton for whatever reason you have but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s telling the truth. It is what it is. 

Just now, Falcanuck said:

Nobody pulls off the “I don’t care about anything, but care about everything” schtick as well as you do. I’ll give props for that one. 

Well, I don’t care about the rivalry. When I care about something, I make it known. Save those props for something that matters more

1 minute ago, Danny C said:

Think we got a undercover AINT fan.  Son... no call or not I don’t care... they lost!!!

Lol man please. It would be better if you call me a neutral fan. I’m a falcon fan all day but y’all can’t be mad that I don’t spend my life finding every reason to hate anything about the Saints. I haven’t asked anyone to think any different than what they do. All I said was the league admitted they were wrong. It’s not like I told a lie. 

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You don’t have to see them complain in a press conference to know they accuse the refs. Pretty certain Julio has made his opinion known loud and clear to and about the refs. 

Look, I know you disagree with my non caring notion. But it’s the same for pretty much any team in the league. The refs are always going to kill one team more than the other whether it be no calls or not. You can dislike Payton for whatever reason you have but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s telling the truth. It is what it is. 

Now you just making **** up. Lol. 

Now you just making **** up. Lol. 

How so? So you don’t recall Julio saying something about the refs when the refs weren’t calling anything while he was getting mugged week in and week out? Every team gets screwed by the refs man. There are no calls every week. There have been a few this season in which cost a team the game and the league had to admit being wrong. The reason you barely hear anything directed at them is because of fines. When you hear coaches and players make sarcastic comments pertaining officiating, you already know what they really feel. I’m not the smartest person in the world but even I know that

48 minutes ago, fuego said:

Well I mean they really did cost him the game (which of course I am glad). They make that call and the game is over. Having said that, after the no call, his play calling cost them the game. He runs 3 times there and kicks and the game is over. But he has to get cute and throw a pass and stop the clock. 

Actually the opportunity to run 3 times happened BEFORE that non call. 

And I was saying the whole time - from what we know about Payton - he’s going to be so caught up in that missed call that he is not going to be focused on the game. 

ratesforless likes this

He's not wrong, which is the best part. The refs missed a VERY big call in a big part of the game. Should have been a lay up, but they missed it. That being said, I don't give one **** because that's what happens to so many opponents in New Orleans that it happening to them in their own house is so sweet!