atljbo

3 things the playoffs has shown me

45 posts in this topic

1. The NFC is soooo wide open man ... No team was overly impressive... 

I feel like healthy we are in the mix but with a good offseason we can take a big step up.

2. Why pay a RB... I mean that ... Why ... Rather its rookie RBs or Vets like Adrain Peterson or Chris Anderson ... They may not be as good as the best back (evendors tho Anderson has been better then Gurley)... They are good wnough... Look at ito

3  them saints loss :rolleyes:

RBs are in a weird spot where I wouldn't pay em big money but you really really want a good RB. These receiving backs are nightmares for linebackers. James White and Kamara bro..

g-dawg and atljbo like this

6 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I feel like healthy we are in the mix but with a good offseason we can take a big step up.

2. Why pay a RB... I mean that ... Why ... Rather its rookie RBs or Vets like Adrain Peterson or Chris Anderson ... They may not be as good as the best back (evendors tho Anderson has been better then Gurley)... They are good wnough... Look at ito

Lol, Ito choppa mocking

atljbo likes this

5 minutes ago, HEIST said:

RBs are in a weird spot where I wouldn't pay em big money but you really really want a good RB. These receiving backs are nightmares for linebackers. James White and Kamara bro..

i think ito can be one of those receiving type backs....

raysnill1 likes this

1 minute ago, atljbo said:

i think ito can be one of those receiving type backs....

Hopefully yeah. For some reason I always have it in my head that Ito is Quizz sized.

Edited by HEIST

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

If Rex Burkhead is running well, it's not about Rex.  It's about the o line.  

I agree .. The Oline is the Key... A good O-Line makes your whole O look better.

vitaman likes this

1 minute ago, atljbo said:

I agree .. The Oline is the Key... A good O-Line makes your whole O look better.

Makes me want to go heavy on o line this offseason.  

vitaman and g-dawg like this

23 minutes ago, atljbo said:

RB doesn’t matter if you have a good OL

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The defense needs to be more aggressive. Watch the Pats. They are killing the Chiefs line tonight.

Totally killing them

10 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

RB doesn’t matter if you have a good OL

Didn’t Cowboys struggle w/o Elliott last year? Don’t recall if they had major line injuries too.

Vandy likes this

They continue to show me that the referees play too much of a part in the outcome.  In most games, the bad calls against each team tend to negate each other but all it takes is a few extra bad calls against one team for the referees to ultimately decide the game.  

7 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

They continue to show me that the referees play too much of a part in the outcome.  In most games, the bad calls against each team tend to negate each other but all it takes is a few extra bad calls against one team for the referees to ultimately decide the game.  

I was waiting for a make up call. Didnt happen 

Can’t help but notice how important it is to have a defensive line that can make key stops. Both teams have one in this Chiefs game and the Rams line stepped up in the second half against the Saints. 

It's hard to pay RBs, which is why I am all for letting Coleman walk. If you wouldn't pay one RB over $10MM, why pay two over $10MM combined? It's the same thing in my eyes. Especially when they are truly a dime a dozen. But you still need good ones. 

The NFC is definitely wide open though. We aren't over matched playing any of these teams, even when we were hurt. Coaching needs to step up first and foremost. That's really what it comes down to. Then they need a big offseason in terms of personnel. I don't think either is impossible.