Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRUju2111

If the Aints run the ball 3 times and kick a fg they win lololol

15 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Instead they do a short pass that's incomplete and then pass again on 3rd down which allowed the Rams to save a timeout and left a bunch more time on the clock.

This is awesome..can't make this **** up. 

That's all on Payton in spite of the no call. Stupid play call.

Yep I've mentioned that a couple times..... it was an absolutely terrible  sequence of plays by the Saints... and honestly it's not the first time the season Sean Payton has made some really bonehead decisions. Is just the Saints have been able to overcome some of them so the spotlight isn't on them as much. But I remember during the Thanksgiving game the Saints called a Timeout on fourth down and came out like they were going to try to go for it..... but all they're trying to do was draw the Falcons offsides...it failed . So they just wasted a time out for no reason whatsoever..

That was the type of call that had the Saints lost would have been under a lot of scrutiny because it was plain stupidity

7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yep I've mentioned that a couple times..... it was an absolutely terrible  sequence of plays by the Saints... and honestly it's not the first time the season Sean Payton has made some really bonehead decisions. Is just the Saints have been able to overcome some of them so the spotlight isn't on them as much. But I remember during the Thanksgiving game the Saints called a Timeout on fourth down and came out like they were going to try to go for it..... but all they're trying to do was draw the Falcons offsides...it failed . So they just wasted a time out for no reason whatsoever..

That was the type of call that had the Saints lost would have been under a lot of scrutiny because it was plain stupidity

Ya he went full Shannahan, you never go full Shannahan

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If the falcons ran the ball and kicked a field goal in the super bowl guess what......they win. Your words can backfire in the wrong environment. Don’t say that around smart saints fans

:lol: I see what you did there! ;) Pretty funny to act like there could possibly be any smart saints fans in existence to say it to! Well done! :tiphat:

ratesforless likes this

48 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

:lol: I see what you did there! ;) Pretty funny to act like there could possibly be any smart saints fans in existence to say it to! Well done! :tiphat:

With the amount of dumb Falcons fans on this site daily, you don’t wanna be too bold in saying that about Saints fans. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

With the amount of dumb Falcons fans on this site daily, you don’t wanna be too bold in saying that about Saints fans. 

obviously there are some smart Saints fans... Just VERY few... ;)

8 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Instead they do a short pass that's incomplete and then pass again on 3rd down which allowed the Rams to save a timeout and left a bunch more time on the clock.

This is awesome..can't make this **** up. 

um.. yes, yes they can make it up. they did make it up. just like people are so stupid, they cant figure out the pass interference was fake.

jeez.. get a clue. its staged. its wwe

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

I've stated this on several occasions yesterday. At best, the Rams might have around 35 seconds on the clock and no time outs to get in field goal range. To see them go Shannahan mode after giving us so much grief the last two years brought me much joy...

TRUju2111 likes this