Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NCFalconfan

The Guy America Wanted to Punch IDed

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

I wonder if he whistles when he cries into a towel.

*snort! lol!

papachaz likes this

What a strange thing to identify yourself with. 

"Guys, I want to do a character for Saints games to try to help get my section hyped up. I'm thinking of being A giant human whistle. Sounds awesome right?

Expert Poster likes this

I thought it was a real whistle and somebody was going to / should have been kicked out.  But.. I guess if he can make that sound naturally then nothing can be done.

30 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I thought you were talking about that punk that was talking ish to the Native Americans.

That kid was waaaaay worse than whistle man. 

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

They even showed the fan dressed as Sean Payton and the even pointed out the whistle in his mouth

Yeah I don’t understand how they didn’t take his whistle at that point. In any other stadium it would be taken away, but I guess anything goes in the Sewerdome.

10 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You mean the Native American that walked up in the middle of the crowd beating his drum and tried to instigate? Shows you didn’t watch the full video and only what CNN told you

People believe everything the idiot box tells them.... The truth is literally on video. ****in morons. 

15 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You mean the Native American that walked up in the middle of the crowd beating his drum and tried to instigate? Shows you didn’t watch the full video and only what CNN told you

Kill that BS CNN tell lies noise. Send that punk to the Southside of Chicago, and tell him to pull that stunt. 

jidady and Pacific_Falcon like this

8 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Kill that BS CNN tell lies noise. Send that punk to the Southside of Chicago, and tell him to pull that stunt. 

What stunt? Minding his own business and having someone walk up to him and try causing a problem? Shows what kind of a person you are

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

Whistle Man

I'd strangle the life out of this guy if I had to sit near him. Thankfully he's crying his eyes out right now.

There Was a whistle going constantly. Why does security allow that? 

44 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

This article has the full video in it if you care to watch. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

TLDR; There was a fundamentalist religious hate group there, doing what those groups do.  The students got into a heated verbal debate with the group.  Native Americans got in between the two groups.  The kid in the video held his ground.  He didn't attack anyone, call anyone names, etc.

There's no shouting of, "build the wall," which was claimed by the media.  There are a lot of racist names being thrown about, mostly by the fundamentalist religious group that's there.

Don't take my word for it.  Watch the video. (video is at the bottom of the page.  It's almost 2 hours long.)

NOVAFalconFan likes this

6 minutes ago, robertap said:

This article has the full video in it if you care to watch. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

TLDR; There was a fundamentalist religious hate group there, doing what those groups do.  The students got into a heated verbal debate with the group.  Native Americans got in between the two groups.  The kid in the video held his ground.  He didn't attack anyone, call anyone names, etc.

There's no shouting of, "build the wall," which was claimed by the media.  There are a lot of racist names being thrown about, mostly by the fundamentalist religious group that's there.

Don't take my word for it.  Watch the video. (video is at the bottom of the page.  It's almost 2 hours long.)

Will you idiots take this crap somewhere else you mind warped brainwashed tools

Faithful Falcon likes this

I'm a mind warped, brainwashed tool because I provided you the means with which to watch the thing for yourself?  No one told me what to think, and I'm not telling you what to think.  I'm providing you with what you need to make your own informed opinion.