Realsurfin

**Official = AFC championship matchup = PATRIOTS VS CHIEFS**

749 posts in this topic

I am no conspiracy theorist, and I don't wear the proverbial tin foil hat. HOWEVER, games like these two conference championships today make me think it's all scripted from the beginning. Every single playoff season, especially depending on who is in it, there are always these horrible ref calls, questionable play-calling by coaching staffs, and uncharacteristic penalties and mistakes by some players.

It's just too obvious and consistent to not at least question. I'm just saying . . . .

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

I am no conspiracy theorist, and I don't wear the proverbial tin foil hat. HOWEVER, games like these two conference championships today make me think it's all scripted from the beginning. Every single playoff season, especially depending on who is in it, there are always these horrible ref calls, questionable play-calling by coaching staffs, and uncharacteristic penalties and mistakes by some players.

It's just too obvious and consistent to not at least question. I'm just saying . . . .

You would say that no matter what the outcome was.

JeffAtl likes this

Just now, tactician said:

You would say that no matter what the outcome was.

Of course. . . that's my point. You're just proving my point. My hypothesis isn't based on the outcome. 

29 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

i hate the nfl.  i dont believe this **** is on the up and up.  new england is not THAT good.  its a script.  two overtime games to make up for the lousy playoff games and another miracle movie for the patriots.  im not buying it. 

So the other owners want the Pats to dominate? Your conspiracy theory makes no sense. The league works for the owners, not the other way around.

At least with the Saints not in it we won't see 50 RB checkdowns aka the most boring and safest plays in the game.

25 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I know. But I was pointing out that the only play Dee Ford made today was getting called for offsides when the Chiefs had the game won. All the "Dee Ford is better than Beasley threads."

Oh yeah I agree. Sucks for Mahomes cause I think he would have put on a show in Atlanta 

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

At least with the Saints not in it we won't see 50 RB checkdowns aka the most boring and safest plays in the game.

Did you not see the Pats?

2 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Thats what I mean. It will only be one team doing it not 2

It works against big play offenses with those kinds of pass rushes on D. The Cheofs should have tried that some more. They were successful when they did 

23 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I get where you're coming from.  I don't think anything was intentional but the refs affected both games big time today.  The Saints got absolutely screwed.  The Chiefs had one horrific call against them, the PF on Brady, but I'm not sure if that would've made the difference in the game because you can't even win a coin toss against the Pats.  

Halcon-1 likes this

14 minutes ago, Road Warrior said:

I get where you're coming from.  I don't think anything was intentional but the refs affected both games big time today.  The Saints got absolutely screwed.  The Chiefs had one horrific call against them, the PF on Brady, but I'm not sure if that would've made the difference in the game because you can't even win a coin toss against the Pats.  

Yea, Dee f****** Ford! That game was won on that snap. 

Like I said earlier, that would make a head coach have thoughts of busting that head to the white meat.

1 hour ago, HEIST said:

The Pats have the perfect storm of having a freakishly detail oriented (GOAT) coach, the GOAT QB (who can afford to take paycuts), a FO who understands efficient contracts, and a terrible division. They're always gonna be in the mix because they dont need many wins to win their division, and they're always gonna be really good because of that QB/Coach.

That's true, but the Patriots winning their division every year means that they have to play the other AFC division winners every year. 

Also, the division being terrible is likely due more to the Patriots being so good - not the other way around.  

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

Yea, Dee f****** Ford! That game was won on that snap. 

Ford lining up offside affected the play though as it hurried Brady's throw.

3 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

That's true, but the Patriots winning their division every year means that they have to play the other AFC division winners every year. 

Also, the division being terrible is likely due more to the Patriots being so good - not the other way around.  

First part is true, the second not.  Been a Braves fan my whole life but they won because their division sucked *** year after year.  When they played outside of their division they were just average.  Fact is, the Patriots have played in the easiest division nearly every year.  

9 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

Ford lining up offside affected the play though as it hurried Brady's throw.

Oh . . . I missed that. Well, okie dokie. 

Tom Brady & his teammates are just Ice fkg cold & ripped off like four 3rd & 10’s to get to their 11th fkg SB.

You can hate all you want but there will NEVER be anything like this EVER again.

It’s nothing short of admirable.  Just que up that final drive again & feast your eyes on perfection and execution from the GOAT.  

Nobody will ever do what Brady & Belichick have done. It’s nothing short of mind boggling.  

I wanted Mahomes & the chiefs to win & yet there I sat watching the Patriots stealing souls again.  They just were not supposed to do it again this year & now Brady has a chance to win his 6th Championship.  Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Maybe it will be fitting that the Patriots and Brady's Dynasty started with the Rams and hopefully will end against the Rams.

Wanna know the freakiest thing about it?

• February 3, 2002
  • February 3, 2019

Exactly 17 years apart.

4LoveoftheGame likes this

15 hours ago, JeffAtl said:

And those games are usually in NE..And youre talking about Miami, Buffalo, and the Jets. lol. NOt saying it isnt impressive. JUst sayin..