Realsurfin

**Official = AFC championship matchup = PATRIOTS VS CHIEFS**

749 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Still happened. Pat's going right back to superbowl for like the 5th straight year.

3rd straight.

And, Chiefs beat themselves. Nothing to do with Pats. Had game ending INT and a player was simply lined up in neutral zone. He lined up offsides.

Given than Pats were spotted 14 points? Chiefs beat themselves.

Just now, NOVAFalconFan said:

Really makes you wonder why the other 30 billionaires (not GB) accept this ish year after year.  Kraft must throw hella parties for them.

Are you suggesting there is some kind of pro Patriots conspiracy?

The Chiefs D sucks and they exploited it with a quick pass game, neutralizing the past rush.

Halcon-1 and ZoneOne01 like this

Just now, NOVAFalconFan said:

Really makes you wonder why the other 30 billionaires (not GB) accept this ish year after year.  Kraft must throw hella parties for them.

I hear that he does! This BS is getting old

The Pats have the perfect storm of having a freakishly detail oriented (GOAT) coach, the GOAT QB (who can afford to take paycuts), a FO who understands efficient contracts, and a terrible division. They're always gonna be in the mix because they dont need many wins to win their division, and they're always gonna be really good because of that QB/Coach.

Just now, slickgadawg said:

welp. time to watch pga tour golf and wait on the braves to get bounced out of the playoffs...:(

LMFAO!

Just now, HEIST said:

The Pats have the perfect storm of having a freakishly detail oriented (GOAT) coach, the GOAT QB (who can afford to take paycuts), a FO who understands efficient contracts, and a terrible division. They're always gonna be in the mix because they dont need many wins to win their division, and they're always gonna be really good because of that QB/Coach.

Yup. That AFC is theirs until Belichik and or Brady are done.

ssj5gal likes this

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Text Exchange between my son and I. ( when you know you have raised them right. )!

Son:  95 plays,  Chiefs didn’t call a single timeout in OT

Me:  Nope.  Andy Reid is going to use those to get two for one sprite six pack at the Publix tomorrow morning.   

For each one!!! 

That’s why he saves them.

JDaveG likes this

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The Patriots losing to the Steelers made them 9-5 at one point, so all the Texans had to do was win out to get to 12-4 with the #2 seed, but they go into Philly against the Eagles and pulled the upset over them and won 32-30. That got the Patriots back to the #2 seed and a first round bye. The Patriots beat the Texans in week 1 in New England which gave them the head to head. 

It wouldn't have mattered if the Texans had been #2 seed or not, Texans would have lost to whoever they played in the playoffs because they just weren't that good anyway. Patriots would have still played the Chiefs in Kansas City today regardless of them being the #2 or #3 seed.

mqg96 likes this

I mean. You REALLY got fans saying the Patriots and the NFL are not cheating after the FACT that current and former NFL players, coaches, etc. keep SAYING they cheating? and folks STILL defend them...:lol:   

Edited by slickgadawg

11 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You dont go to the super bowl with the 31st ranked defense.

Tom Brady wins Championships

HASHBROWN3 likes this

6 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Yeah, like you say they have the Greatest coach of all time and probably QB, so this is what you get.

Overall talent roster wise? They are barely in the top half of the league imo if that. Most anybody that shows too much talent they dump before having to pay them.

Just a testament to Belichek.

Edited by jeffro2000

Remember when the Bills lost their 4th straight SB appearance people said at the time that no team would ever accomplish making 4 straight SBs ever again?

Guess what, Brady/Belichick and the Pats are now onto their 3rd straight season of making the SB.

They've got as good of a shot as any to make it back again next season for their 4th straight time and possibly surpass Sixburg with 7 SB titles.

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

3rd straight.

And, Chiefs beat themselves. Nothing to do with Pats. Had game ending INT and a player was simply lined up in neutral zone. He lined up offsides.

Given than Pats were spotted 14 points? Chiefs beat themselves.

That phantom roughing the passer penalty says otherwise.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Typical Falcon fans. Always blaming the refs when they don't give them the outcome they want.

The pats kept running the same play quick out at 10 yards to get first down after first down and the Chiefs couldn't stop it. Refs gave the chiefs every opportunity to win.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

Are you suggesting there is some kind of pro Patriots conspiracy?

The Chiefs D sucks and they exploited it with a quick pass game, neutralizing the past rush.

This is what I was concerned about coming into this game. At the opening kick off, I told my wife that I do not trust the Chiefs' defense. Chiefs had some miscues, too: missed wide open TD just before the half, Booty Ford lining up in the neutral zone on the same snap that his team got the game-sealing INT, and Walrus standing on the sidelines watching his defense get turned into creamed spinach into OT when he could have used a timeout.