Realsurfin

**Official = AFC championship matchup = PATRIOTS VS CHIEFS**

749 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

WTF are you talking about?

The Patriots losing to the Steelers made them 9-5 at one point, so all the Texans had to do was win out to get to 12-4 with the #2 seed, but they go into Philly against the Eagles and pulled the upset over them and won 32-30. That got the Patriots back to the #2 seed and a first round bye. The Patriots beat the Texans in week 1 in New England which gave them the head to head. 

21 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I have a feeling that 10-20 years from now, some secret is going to be revealed that was behind Brady and the Patriots success.  This league is built for parity and there is no logic to them constantly returning to the Superbowl.  Are they paying somebody off? Do they have hackers that steal opponent game plans? Is Brady really a robot?

I am rooting for the Rams to win the SB as much for the health of this league as for the fact that I hate the Patriots.

Easy division helps......

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

Still happened. Pat's going right back to superbowl for like the 5th straight year.

3rd straight year

Game was over when KC never bracketed Edelman and he burnt them with the same play 2 times in a row on 3rd and 10. Just pitch and catch. Horrible Defense and KC should fire their coordinators tomorrow.

tactician likes this

7 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

The NFL’s favorite player & team for the three peat Super Bowl appearance. They will probably destroy the Rams. 

I don’t know why we even watch a sport that so frequently allows officiating to influence the outcome of the game. We are all consumers to the multi billion dollar corporation known as the National Football League. That’s all it comes down to. It’s in our nature to love sport, and they make billions off of it, influencing things as they desire to create maximum profit. 

They really influenced that egregiously illegal pick play that gave KC a chance. The refs made Dee Fords dumazz lined up offsides too.

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Game was over when KC never bracketed Edelman and he burnt them with the same play 2 times in a row on 3rd and 10. Just pitch and catch. Horrible Defense and KC should fire their coordinators tomorrow.

Game was over when Dee f****** Ford lined up in the neutral zone in the midst of his team getting an INT.

what throws people off and makes it APPEAR to be legit is the refs will throw flags in your favor and against your team.  like both of todays games.  its the OUTCOME that matters. 

4 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

i hate the nfl.  i dont believe this **** is on the up and up.  new england is not THAT good.  its a script.  two overtime games to make up for the lousy playoff games and another miracle movie for the patriots.  im not buying it. 

NE is that good. 2016. There was only one QB considered in Brady's league and we obliterated him. SB comes around and they made the neccessary adjustments at halftime to defeat us.

Yes, their division stinks, but to have a decade plus of success in the playoffs isn't luck. They are extremely good at what they do. 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Game was won but Dee Ford smh

I know. But I was pointing out that the only play Dee Ford made today was getting called for offsides when the Chiefs had the game won. All the "Dee Ford is better than Beasley threads."

youngbloodz likes this

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

They really influenced that egregiously illegal pick play that gave KC a chance. The refs made Dee Fords dumazz lined up offsides too.

I didn’t even watch the games today, I’m just basing that statement on several penalties called/not called, for both games, for both teams that I’ve seen on social media. 

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

Game was over when Dee f****** Ford lined up in the neutral zone in the midst of his team getting an INT.

Well yeah that too. Give him a break man, that's something you learn, what on the first day of practice at pee wee football?

5 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Still happened. Pat's going right back to superbowl for like the 5th straight year.

Think you are quoting the wrong person