JD dirtybird21

Saints got robbed....but

118 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, caponine said:

Saints really shoulda won tbh, i preferred them over Rams. Just dont like the Rams

WTF?  You ain’t right bro.  Get a hold of yourself man.  The ****-hole Saints got exactly what they deserved.  A taste of their own medicine!  Fk those POS losers.

55 minutes ago, Sven said:

It's not real, it's a parody account.

Yeah, but it was pretty great seeing everyone quoting a guy named Barry McCockiner

20 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

WTF?  You ain’t right bro.  Get a hold of yourself man.  The ****-hole Saints got exactly what they deserved.  A taste of their own medicine!  Fk those POS losers.

To quote one of my favorite movies..the saints have been weighed measured and found wanting..and now i close my eyes with a smile on my face awaiting the clip of sean payton crying and blaming the refs for choking being played all day long..a visual feast awaits

HASHBROWN3 likes this

56 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I understand the Saints played a dirty game, but the Rams got that one call in their favor. Should I feel bad for the Saints is all I’m asking. Also, isn’t that how they got their *Super Bowl win?

The refs game them the nfc championship in 09...if they want to say that the refs robbed them today... They have to give the first one back

Saints got robbed, but it couldn't have happened to a better coach. The same coach who mocked prematurely mocked Vikings fans last year in the playoffs, the same coach who threw up the choke symbol to our running back, and the same coach who orchestrated bounty gate.  F** him!

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The refs game them the nfc championship in 09...if they want to say that the refs robbed them today... They have to give the first one back

Boom

Ergo Proxy likes this

On 1/20/2019 at 11:28 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

Mehhh , personally the saints dont bother me as much as they bother other guys on here. Saints are in this board’s heads. Should rename it to Talk About The Saints. Everyday there are posts about the saints. 

49 minutes ago, caponine said:

Mehhh , personally the saints dont bother me as much as they bother other guys on here. Saints are in this board’s heads. Should rename it to Talk About The Saints. Everyday there are posts about the saints. 

Saints are scuzz buckets & finally getting the treatment other teams get.  If they don’t bother you much then I guess you’re immune.  After watching the games we’ve played them I can’t help but feel some disdain.  But I promise it’s a controllable hate & I wouldn’t have allowed myself to get all worked up had they made it to our house for the SB.