JD dirtybird21

Saints got robbed....but

118 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

Confucius says: you live by refs, you die by refs!!!!       LMFAO!

I always liked...Confucious says.....man who sleeps witb saint fan...wakes up with itchy peepee

FalconinPA, Vandy and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints didn't get robbed. Run the ball inside the 15 yard line make them use their time outs kick a field goal and make goff orchestrate a drive with under a min and no time outs

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I always liked...Confucious says.....man who sleeps witb saint fan...wakes up with itchy peepee

LMFAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the thing. They can ***** and moan about the obvious non call,  or they can focus their attention on things their team could have actually controlled. They were dumb to not run the ball 3x, force the rams to use their time outs, kick the FG and give the ball to the rams with under a minute left and no timeouts. Payton let his ego get in the way,  and straight up pulled a Shanahan. 

 

It's just like in the Super Bowl. You don't hear many people talking about the terrible holding call on Matthews that ruined a FG opportunity,  you hear them talking about how dumb we were to not run the ball.  Same thing. 

 

Should have never come to that call. Also the Saints caught a major break on that play.  If the DB played the ball there,  it was an easy pick 6 and game over. 

Edited by RubberDucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RubberDucky said:

Here's the thing. They can ***** and moan about the obvious non call,  or they can focus their attention on things their team could have actually controlled. They were dumb to not run the ball 3x, force the rams to use their time outs, kick the FG and give the ball to the rams with under a minute left and no timeouts. Payton let his ego get in the way,  and straight up pulled a Shanahan. 

 

It's just like in the Super Bowl. You don't hear many people talking about the terrible holding call on Matthews that ruined a FG opportunity,  you hear them talking about how dumb we were to not run the ball.  Same thing. 

 

Should have never come to that call. Also the Saints caught a major break on that play.  If the DB played the ball there,  it was an easy pick 6 and game over. 

Sean Payton coached a terrible game. That’s why they lost, not because of refs.

Edited by Vandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Sean Payton coached a terrible game. That’s why they lost, not because of refs.

Same reason we lost after being up 28-3. Didn't even use our chance of salvaging the lead late.

Just stupid.

Saints have no room to complain. They live on non-PI calls.

g-dawg, Vandy and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Sean Payton got outcoached. 

He really outcoached himself. The fact that he's putting so much emphasis on the no call tells me he's completely incapable of internal reflection. It's easy to put the blame on others,  especially when there is plenty to go around.

 

If he was at all capable of self criticism,  like a respectable adult,  he'd have said "They blew the call,  but my play calling decisions down there didn't give our team the best chance of winning. I have to accept criticism for those decisions.  I'll go back and watch the film and make the effort to better myself".

Egomaniacs and sociopaths never accept responsibility. 

Edited by RubberDucky
Vandy, g-dawg, Drew4719 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

He really outcoached himself. The fact that he's putting so much emphasis on the no call tells me he's completely incapable of internal reflection. It's easy to put the blame on others,  especially when there is plenty to go around.

 

If he was at all capable of self criticism,  like a respectable adult,  he'd have said "They blew the call,  but my play calling decisions down there didn't give our team the best chance of winning. I have to accept criticism for those decisions.  I'll go back and watch the film and make the effort to better myself".

Egomaniacs and sociopaths never accept responsibility. 

Yeah, you said it much better....and I’ve edited my post.... bottom line, Payton didn’t get outcoached, nor was the loss on the refs....he just coached a ****** game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FalconBlood23 said:

lol is this real? Now thats great, what a glorious day! 

3 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I need to know is this reall lmaoo

3 hours ago, Mescalito said:

Wow.  What an image.  That’s hilarious reporting if that’s real.

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Breesus doesn't think they got robbed...he said he blew it

3 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

If this is real....

ROTFLMAO

It's not real, it's a parody account.

Edited by Sven
B3TD likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now