Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champford

Calvin Ridley

46 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’ll probably get it back but it won’t be in the same condition as he found it

Yep. They'll find it on blocks either on Candler, Camp Creek, Campbellton or somewhere in Clayton County. Deese streets. Sliders, jackers, gang bangers, you name it. Hide your wife. Hide your children.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yep. They'll find it on blocks either on Candler, Camp Creek, Campbellton or somewhere in Clayton County. Deese streets. Sliders, jackers, gang bangers, you name it. Hide your wife. Hide your children.

Yep. I remember years ago my homie at work got his car stolen while we were on third shift and they found it on the side on the highway in Atlanta. Mind you we’re all the way in Lagrange. Thieves don’t give a **** at all

Or ya know just get a new car, you have millions. Dont risk your life for something  that stupid, when you get it back you wont be driving it anyway

Edited by caponine

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep. I remember years ago my homie at work got his car stolen while we were on third shift and they found it on the side on the highway in Atlanta. Mind you we’re all the way in Lagrange. Thieves don’t give a **** at all

I remember coming out of an apartment complex in the Campbellton-Delowe area back in the mid seventies after a high school party. My brother's car was gone. We got a call from the jacker the next day who said "leave $20 under the garbage can at the Church's Chicken on Pryor Street". We rode that area and found it on blocks in Joyland. Gutted. $20 bro. True story.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

One thing that comes from this is you can’t say Buckhead isn’t anything like Bankhead anymore

Buckhead is getting to be more like Bankhead when it comes to jackin and home invasions.

Glad he's ok and it wasn't more than what it was.....

But honestly, take some initiative to secure your property. Like not walking away leaving your car running, unlocked, etc.. at a gas station.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I remember coming out of an apartment complex in the Campbellton-Delowe area back in the mid seventies after a high school party. My brother's car was gone. We got a call from the jacker the next day who said "leave $20 under the garbage can at the Church's Chicken on Pryor Street". We rode that area and found it on blocks in Joyland. Gutted. $20 bro. True story.

I believe it. It’s bad living in tha A 

29 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Vine street or college park 

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hey FFS1970 how ya been man?

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Hey FFS1970 how ya been man?

Not bad bro. Survived another turrible Falcon season. Watching the Hawks turn the ball over and jack misguided threes. Got some rest from the Three Stripes but it already wore off. Need real rest.

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I spent part of my childhood in the Ben Hill-Greenbriar-Niskey Lake area. lived in chestnut hill apartments and then later kimberly court. went to Fickett and Bunche. went to that church on Campbellton Road near I-285 that used to be a furniture store. remember going to Greenbriar Mall. played basketball at Ben Hill. moved closer to the Delowe area and lived off Stanton Road in Franciscan apartments. I guess that area always been that way because it certainly was when I grew up and still is now.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not bad bro. Survived another turrible Falcon season. Watching the Hawks turn the ball over and jack misguided threes. Got some rest from the Three Stripes but it already wore off. Need real rest.

What happened to me speaking with you outside of the forum threads? I wanted to ask you some questions that I didn't want to ask here. 

42 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I lived in Joyland and Bowen Homes. That Church's was fire back in the day.