Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfreek123

Bump until Saints taste defeat!

29 posts in this topic

I wish Falcon fans would just shut the Saints down once we lost. Yet all the Falcons fans become food for the blob, and with every fan it gets bigger and bigger. Turning your chin up to the Aints is the biggest victory you can have this year or any other year we are not in contention

ya_boi_j likes this

26 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I wish Falcon fans would just shut the Saints down once we lost. Yet all the Falcons fans become food for the blob, and with every fan it gets bigger and bigger. Turning your chin up to the Aints is the biggest victory you can have this year or any other year we are not in contention

I dont know what you're saying, but bump!

TRUju2111 likes this

F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy

And the saints can taste this:

And a crashin' blow from a huge right hand
Sent a Louisiana fellow to the promised land, big John

Red&Black likes this

While I don't care for them winning a SB in the Benz, we're going to need more than a wishing well thread.   Go Rams but the team I think that can really beat them is the usual suspects.  I don't trust the Rams or Chief's defenses.  Pats won't lose SB twice in a row. 

Ezekiel 25:17 and ya_boi_j like this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Bump as well. 

And I am tired of folks not getting the Taints rivalry!

Blame the guy who proclaimed Saints fans were jealous of the Falcons because of all the threads on their forum. Clearly he didn’t take into account that the same ish happens here daily. 

TRUju2111 and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

The most "Falcons" thing possible is the Saints coming back from behind to beat the Pats in our house so you know that's exactly what going to happen.

F the NFL if it does.

27 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

The most "Falcons" thing possible is the Saints coming back from behind to beat the Pats in our house so you know that's exactly what going to happen.

F the NFL if it does.

Would be hilarious if they were down 28-3 and came back to win

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

F the NFL if it does.

That... Would be the absolutely worse case scenario, slightly ahead of nuclear holocaust. 

2 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I don't care for them winning a SB in the Benz, we're going to need more than a wishing well thread.   Go Rams but the team I think that can really beat them is the usual suspects.  I don't trust the Rams or Chief's defenses.  Pats won't lose SB twice in a row. 

Which is why if the Lams find a way to lose, I will be forced to be a Pats fan!

4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Rent free .....lol

Please...don't act like it does not go both ways.... I remember in 2012 and we were in the nfc championship game........ That year the Superbowl was in that toilet that you call a stadium and Saints fans were scared chitless of the possibility of the falcons winning on the saints field

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Saints coming to Atlanta.

Think so?.........it's not about getting there it's about winning. If they get there they won't win......guaranteed!! 

5 minutes ago, Wwfalconfan said:

Think so?.........it's not about getting there it's about winning. If they get there they won't win......guaranteed!! 

Guaranteed my ***.  You cannot guarantee jack ****