Falconsin2012

Jim Brown: POS

120 posts in this topic

Just had to post this.  A good friend was over for dinner and started telling stories about JB.  He told me of Jim Brown’s past rapes, battery & attempted murder charges that were swept under the rug.  Multiple crimes in each decade were ignored.     Why is he so revered?  He is a serial abuser of young women.  A POS coward who makes Ray Rice look like a choir boy.  I’m glad Vick went to jail...it derailed his life but he owned it and became a better man in the end.  But the esteemed Jim Brown claims to fight against social inequity.  Turns out he should have spent the better part of his life in Quinton Correctional.  

 

The running back's place in the on-field history of the team and league is undeniable. Off the field, however, there's a disturbing history that fans tend to brush aside in favor of reverence to Brown's athletic prowess. It's a timeline worth revisiting here, a few days before a statue of an alleged serial abuser of women is celebrated by Browns fans.  

In the most stirring case, in 1968, Brown's then 22-year-old girlfriend, Eva Bohn-Chin, was found on the ground outside his home. Police said at the time that Brown had thrown her off the balcony. Charges, which included assault with intent to murder, were eventually dropped after she said she slipped. 

The list goes on: 


In 1965, Brown was charged with assault and battery after an 18-year-old woman alleged he forced her to have sex. He was acquitted by a jury. 

In 1969, Brown was charged with assaulting a man over a traffic incident. He was acquitted. 

In 1971, he was charged with battering two women. Both women chose not to testify. 

In 1978, he spent a day in jail after beating a golfing partner. 

In 1985, charges of rape, sexual battery, and assault against Brown were dropped after the 33-year-old woman who made the claims gave inconsistent testimony. 

In 1986, Brown went to jail for allegedly beating his 21-year-old fiancée. A few days later, she informed authorities that she didn't want to press charges. 

And in 1999, Brown was convicted after working out his frustrations on his 25-year-old wife's car. She previously claimed he was violent and abusive, but later testified that that was not true. 

For the 1999 conviction, Brown was sentenced to probation and ordered to attend spousal-abuse counseling. He refused, asserting that the incident had nothing to do with domestic violence. For that remark, he enjoyed a brief trip to the slammer.”

Edited by Falconsin2012
Borat and FalconAge like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconAge said:

He's also a huge Trump supporter....so there's that too.

LOL...I don’t care about his politics.  But this man is revered for his stance on social inequity...but at his core he is a serial abuser of woman.  The most cowardly of all cowards

Borat, Halcon-1, Osiruz and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

It’s gonna be a LONG off-season....

I know, not TATF.  But if this doesn’t at least spark your ire, then I feel sorry for you

Halcon-1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Just had to post this.  A friend just told me about some of Brown’s past and after a short inquiry I’m stunned.  Why is he so revered?  He makes Ray Rice look like a choir boy.  This POS belongs in prison

 

The running back's place in the on-field history of the team and league is undeniable. Off the field, however, there's a disturbing history that fans tend to brush aside in favor of reverence to Brown's athletic prowess. It's a timeline worth revisiting here, a few days before a statue of an alleged serial abuser of women is celebrated by Browns fans.  

In the most stirring case, in 1968, Brown's then 22-year-old girlfriend, Eva Bohn-Chin, was found on the ground outside his home. Police said at the time that Brown had thrown her off the balcony. Charges, which included assault with intent to murder, were eventually dropped after she said she slipped. 

The list goes on: 


In 1965, Brown was charged with assault and battery after an 18-year-old woman alleged he forced her to have sex. He was acquitted by a jury. 

In 1969, Brown was charged with assaulting a man over a traffic incident. He was acquitted. 

In 1971, he was charged with battering two women. Both women chose not to testify. 

In 1978, he spent a day in jail after beating a golfing partner. 

In 1985, charges of rape, sexual battery, and assault against Brown were dropped after the 33-year-old woman who made the claims gave inconsistent testimony. 

In 1986, Brown went to jail for allegedly beating his 21-year-old fiancée. A few days later, she informed authorities that she didn't want to press charges. 

And in 1999, Brown was convicted after working out his frustrations on his 25-year-old wife's car. She previously claimed he was violent and abusive, but later testified that that was not true. 

For the 1999 conviction, Brown was sentenced to probation and ordered to attend spousal-abuse counseling. He refused, asserting that the incident had nothing to do with domestic violence. For that remark, he enjoyed a brief trip to the slammer.”

Which is why I do not understand when grown *** men and women slob and nut all over these athletes and let their children do the same. They are human beings, nothing more. They aren't demi gods. All they do is play with balls all day on a field or court. Some athletes deserve to be lambasted (and other don't :angry::ninja:). Jim Brown is one such dude that deserves it and more. Add Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt, and Tyreek Hill to the list along with many, many others. Not only do these organizations sweep this mess under the rug (unless the pressure is laid on) but fans are just as complicit. I see little to no outrage when these reports come out about both current and former players, and, when there is outrage, there is hoopla for a couple weeks and it's back to the same ole same ole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

Which is why I do not understand when grown *** men and women slob and nut all over these athletes and let their children do the same. They are human beings, nothing more. They aren't demi gods. All they do is play with balls all day on a field or court. Some athletes deserve to be lambasted (and other don't :angry::ninja:). Jim Brown is one such dude that deserves it and more. Add Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt, and Tyreek Hill to the list along with many, many others. Not only do these organizations sweep this mess under the rug (unless the pressure is laid on) but fans are just as complicit. I see little to no outrage when these reports come out about both current and former players, and, when there is outrage, there is hoopla for a couple weeks and it's back to the same ole same ole. 

hes-right-you-know-27673105.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Halcon-1 said:

I'm not.

Suck back.

Fair enough.  At least I get from what I've seen of your posts, that you're not foolish enough to hold a person's OPINION against them.   It's a free society here, and like it or not, part of freedom comes disagreement. 

Halcon-1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Fair enough.  At least I get from what I've seen of your posts, that you're not foolish enough to hold a person's OPINION against them.   It's a free society here, and like it or not, part of freedom comes disagreement. 

Agreed. LOL, thanks man. Thought I flew under the radar here. 

Falconsin2012 and octoslash like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It’s not about politics.  Being a woman beating POS has nothing to do with being left, right or libertarian 

Agreed. 

And I didn't even respond to your post about that, so...……………………….:huh:

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You'd be surprised at how many legendary athletes, musicians, actors, and other people that many look at as "legends" or "icons" and are celebrated have done horrible things.

 

That is why I don't look at them much different as the people in my everyday life when it comes to how good or bad of a person they could be despite their status of fame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Agreed. 

And I didn't even respond to your post about that, so...……………………….:huh:

I know.  But if we argue politics the mods will close the thread.  I want more people to see Jim Brown for who he is.

Did you know about his past?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

You'd be surprised at how many legenday athletes, musicians, actors, and other people that many look at as "legends" or "icons" and are celebrated have done horrible things.

 

That is why I don't look at them much different as the people in my everyday life when it comes to how good or bad of a person they could be despite their status of fame.

It’s staggering.  The NFL knows all this yet just put up a statue of this POS

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

I know.  But if we argue politics the mods will close the thread.  I want more people to see Jim Brown for who he is.

Did you know about his past?

Actually, I'm not familiar with all that, and I hate to even consider it.  So you got me there.

Legally, he's clean as a whistle...but in reality, I have to admit, the way people keep disappointing me...I bet everything you say is right about him.

More the pity. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really a big Trump supporter.  I just wanted the tax cut. 

And I want someone to stop the bleeding at the border. 

Other than that he can bite a fart for all I care. 

{END POLITICAL RANT}

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

You'd be surprised at how many legendary athletes, musicians, actors, and other people that many look at as "legends" or "icons" and are celebrated have done horrible things.

 

That is why I don't look at them much different as the people in my everyday life when it comes to how good or bad of a person they could be despite their status of fame.

Didn't see this before my first post but you are 100% correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, youngbloodz said:

Lots of star players were horrible people. Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth comes to mind. Didn't know this about Jim Brown. Thanks for the info

Ty Cobb beat up a guy in a wheelchair.  No ****. 

(At least...that's what I heard)

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Actually, I'm not familiar with all that, and I hate to even consider it.  So you got me there.

Legally, he's clean as a whistle...but in reality, I have to admit, the way people keep disappointing me...I bet everything you say is right about him.

More the pity. 

I’m not saying this.  It’s an article from charges filed against him.  He is such a two-faced puke.  

octoslash likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now