mattyicefalcon

**Official = NFC championship matchup = RAMS VS SAINTS**

1,483 posts in this topic

I just posted in another thread,, I think NO wins,, I don't really want them to.. But Brees just has to much experiance and is just to good.. IMO...He's like a machine.. :ninja:

Oh and he has Micheal Thomas who I had in my finial Mock the year he was picked,, I could see clearly that Thomas was going to be a great WR..

Saints defense expecting a Gurley handoff for the Rams’ offense first play of the game. I say Rams should come out with play action deep down the sideline for the first play.

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

I just posted in another thread,, I think NO wins,, I don't really want them to.. But Brees just has to much experiance and is just to good.. IMO...He's like a machine.. :ninja:

Sighs dont say that 

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

you are wearing Brees Jersey too...I see what you up to!

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, CTann said:

Saints defense expecting a Gurley handoff for the Rams’ offense first play of the game. I say Rams should come out with play action deep down the sideline for the first play.

Im glad we are on this boards...and not anywhere close to NFL

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Im glad we are on this boards...and not anywhere close to NFL

Hahaha! :D

Anyone else hear all the whistles in the crowd? How in the world do they let people in with a whistle in that stadium?

Rams fans started a petition to get rid of Vinovich earlier this week. Every time he's been the ref, they've lost, with more penalties than any other game

Edited by FalconKick

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

you are wearing Brees Jersey too...I see what you up to!

Not!! But I do believe he's to good for the Rams... If he was playing for the Rams,, I'd pick them... For real!