mattyicefalcon

**Official = NFC championship matchup = RAMS VS SAINTS**

1,483 posts in this topic

I just posted in another thread,, I think NO wins,, I don't really want them to.. But Brees just has to much experiance and is just to good.. IMO...He's like a machine.. :ninja:

Oh and he has Micheal Thomas who I had in my finial Mock the year he was picked,, I could see clearly that Thomas was going to be a great WR..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints defense expecting a Gurley handoff for the Rams’ offense first play of the game. I say Rams should come out with play action deep down the sideline for the first play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Draftnut57 said:

I just posted in another thread,, I think NO wins,, I don't really want them to.. But Brees just has to much experiance and is just to good.. IMO...He's like a machine.. :ninja:

Sighs dont say that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Draftnut57 said:

I just posted in another thread,, I think NO wins,, I don't really want them to.. But Brees just has to much experiance and is just to good.. IMO...He's like a machine.. :ninja:

you are wearing Brees Jersey too...I see what you up to!

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTann said:

Saints defense expecting a Gurley handoff for the Rams’ offense first play of the game. I say Rams should come out with play action deep down the sideline for the first play.

Im glad we are on this boards...and not anywhere close to NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Im glad we are on this boards...and not anywhere close to NFL

Hahaha! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else hear all the whistles in the crowd? How in the world do they let people in with a whistle in that stadium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams fans started a petition to get rid of Vinovich earlier this week. Every time he's been the ref, they've lost, with more penalties than any other game

Edited by FalconKick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

you are wearing Brees Jersey too...I see what you up to!

Not!! But I do believe he's to good for the Rams... If he was playing for the Rams,, I'd pick them... For real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now