mattyicefalcon

**Official = NFC championship matchup = RAMS VS SAINTS**

1,483 posts in this topic

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

So they are just doing what they've been doing all regular season then

Yep, because they know the refs don't see their penalties. No wonder the Rams fans were *****ing about these refs

Talib is the kind of corner we hope Oliver can grow into. He can erase these big physical WRs like Thomas. Need that in a division with guys like Thomas, Evans and Funchess (lmao)

Edited by HEIST
Drew4719, VTCrunkler and YungFalco like this

32 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL man....you hate them so much you’re watching them right now in a 4 hour game played in New Orleans. Yet your telling me you won’t watch them on our home field?

Sure you won’t. I hate the Aints as much or more than anyone in here. But Hardcore fans like us can’t help ourselves.

I won't watch the Super Bowl if it's the Patriots vs. Saints. I didn't watch the Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl in 2001 and I won't watch this one if that's the matchup we get. I can find something else to do.

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Yep, because they know the refs don't see their penalties. No wonder the Rams fans were *****ing about these refs

A lot of folks on here were worried about that. And look - it's happening. I shudder to think this game may come down to a blown call by refs. 

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, Flyin' In DC said:

Need to come out and core another 7 after half. 

Saints better stop blitzing too or they are going to get torched

I hope they do because they will continue to get beat! Rams just need to keep grinding!

Just now, Flyin' In DC said:

Need to come out and core another 7 after half. 

Saints better stop blitzing too or they are going to get torched

If you do that, you are at risk of Gurley and Anderson torching you. The blitzing thing worked last week eventually. 

Just now, HEIST said:

Talib is the kind of corner we hope Oliver can grow into. He can erase these big physical WRs like Thomas

And snatch the chains off the wr. I don't see Oliver being as mean as squib talib

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Facts are facts right who are we to dispute it... their frustration is valid.

They are 0-8 vs Vinovich crew since Mcvay started coaching.

Thats absurd! Dont how it unfolded but those are bottom line results of game.

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

A lot of folks on here were worried about that. And look - it's happening. I shudder to think this game may come down to a blown call by refs. 

me too

1 minute ago, E. T. said:

I would love to incorporate some of those dlinemen from the rams!

Suh won't pass The Falcon (PR) Filter.

Well- Established since Michael Vick

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I won't watch the Super Bowl if it's the Patriots vs. Saints. I didn't watch the Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl in 2001 and I won't watch this one if that's the matchup we get. I can find something else to do.

"It's not crazy, it's just sports."

There's only two guys that can hurt the Rams. Thomas and Kamara. Ginn can only run deep and wants nothing to do with the middle of the field.

Rams need to keep doubling Thomas and play one safety deep. Challenge Brees to beat you deep as his arm looks worn down.

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

They are loud, probably louder than our fans honestly. But our fans can definitely get loud too

Our playoff games are loud too......I just hate seeing supposed falcon fans take unneeded and untrue shots at the falcons and the fan base

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I like what I'm seeing from these Rams...keep it up...

me too. I hope Donald becomes a one man wrecking crew in the second half. Like he normally is 

RING OF HONOR likes this