mattyicefalcon

**Official = NFC championship matchup = RAMS VS SAINTS**

1,483 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Mescalito said:

Why in the **** is he getting to ref this game?

So the saints can beat the patriots in Atlanta for the ultimate Falcons kick in the balls!

7 hours ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

28-17 Saints ... and no that wasn't fun to type

Permaban

Naw, I hear ya.  It probably will go something like that. But I had a saints voodoo doll Fed-EX'd  to me from a Louisiana Cajun queen whose daughter once dated rat-faced boy.  She hates him and frequently shouts out F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy...So we got that going for us.  

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

So the saints can beat the patriots in Atlanta for the ultimate Falcons kick in the balls!

Yea I'm not going to stick around as an NFL fan to deal with that BS. **** that I'll take up Soccer. At least United is starting their franchise off with a winning tradition if they hit hard times you can look back on them NOT choking and winning it all in dominant style.

The other ATL pro teams are just a 50 + year history of complete misery and failure.

This is going to be a laugher on the level of what the Falcons did to Green Bay two years ago. 

Saints    38

Rams     20

And it won't even be that close.  The Rams are not a comeback team, especially down there in that dome.  Goff will play like crap and the Bagheads are good against the run, so that leaves...not much offense for LA. 

16 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I don't think either team scores less than 30

The eagles had open receivers but Foles just started to suck and could not hit the broad side of a barn.

And the rams defense is not very good either....plus it is in NO

Folks didn't suck, they couldn't run the ball. The Stanks brought the house.

Did anyone hear mark schlereth I terview on 929 on Friday about the games this weekend ? Pretty in depth.  Saints will not play the rams the way cowboys did trying to hide stunts etc.  Rams won't be able to run the ball much.  It's going to be about which defesne can just slow down then offense more, long story short he went into a lot of detail.about that being as he's an outside zone olinement from shanny's broncos etc

He also had some so.what positive new for us believing the falcons oline problems were more about injuries and how the outside zone plays have to executed so precisely with timing across the linemen in sync etc.  Stuff we all heard before but he made it clear we were bad more because of players coming in and out of the lineup caused more problems than individual ****** play.  Either way we need stronger more consistent players.  

28 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Xfactors of the game

C.j Anderson 

Talib

Suh 

Hill 

Kamara

Saints crowd

Matty ice, what’s up?? :lol:

Enjoy the game, fellas.

2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Folks didn't suck, they couldn't run the ball. The Stanks brought the house.

The eagles barely tried to run.....but foles still missed alot of open receivers.

Goff will need to do better than that

Pacific_Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The eagles barely tried to run.....but foles still missed alot of open receivers.

Goff will need to do better than that

Goff needs only a decent game. Run the ball down their throats with Gurley and Anderson.

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Goff needs only a decent game. Run the ball down their throats with Gurley and Anderson.

I think the sainta are going to load the box and make Goff be the one to beat them....missing Rankins is going to hurt the saints but they are still going to try and bring alot of run blitzes and such.

The game is going to come down to Goff

Nice thing is Andrus Peat is struggling with injury (ideally he'll be healthy next year, but for now Donald can feast) and Rankins is out, which hurts their run D (hopefully he recovers well).

Plays to the Rams advantage nicely.

18 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Suh and Donald have to put pressure on Brees. And Talib needs to cover Thomas.

There's rumors of arm problems for Brees but that wont help the Rams if they can't force him to beat them. Brees is still plenty good enough to be a game manager like Payton Manning was for the Broncos if the Rams don't put the pressure on him to carry the bulk of the load.

1 hour ago, The best NFC South team said:

Matty ice, what’s up?? :lol:

Enjoy the game, fellas.

Sup dude! Wish you best... hope your team does well for 59 mins.

And fails in last min.....on Greg Zuerlein 50+ yard F.G

Then you and I can grab drink together....on same couch and watch S.B!

32 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Suh and Donald have to put pressure on Brees. And Talib needs to cover Thomas.

C.j Anderson and Gurley have to extend long drives and keep Breesy on sidelines.

32 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Man I swear to God it holds up because I will have to hear my father in law mouth, smh. :(

I don't know how we have folks saying they don't care if the saints play here...I care....how can anyone want their biggest rival in their home stadium playing for a championship....Rams are the last line of defense....lol

blkbigdog35 likes this

Lol, the fox broadcast just said Payton showed the team the same video they watched in the 2009 playoffs. Guess the saints are trying to get their bounty gate on.

What I would like to happen:

Rams - 45

Saints - 31

Brees sacked 6 times or more

What will probably happen 

Rams will be leading in the 4th Qtr and Brees ends up have 2 late drives for scores while the Rams stall out on their final possesions

Saints 45

Rams 38