mattyicefalcon

**Official = NFC championship matchup = RAMS VS SAINTS**

1,483 posts in this topic

Be very close. But hate to predict for the fear of cursing myself. But will be very close than their first meeting was.

I don't think either team scores less than 30

The eagles had open receivers but Foles just started to suck and could not hit the broad side of a barn.

And the rams defense is not very good either....plus it is in NO

shock likes this

We already know the Saints are going to win it all and in this game the worst Katrina refs are on board, countdown till I stop watching the NFL for good

34-24 Rams.

The expensive Rams defense shows up and pulls the plug on all the jazz music!

Monday morning, Falcons fans line the streets to celebrate the Saints loss....but most importantly MLK day!

Fact sheet:
- The Rams are are 0-8 with Vinovitch as their head referee despite being 55-48-1 without him since 2012.
- Vinovitch has never assessed the Rams' opponent more penalty yardage. That includes the games that McVay coached.
- On average, the Rams nearly double the penalty yardage assessed when compared to their opponents in the games Vinovitch has reffed since 2012.
- Vinovitch is the only ref to have ejected Aaron Donald.
- Vinovitch is the only ref to have ejected Chris Long

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

24-17 Rams. Without Rankins, Gurley goes for 150+

Yep

Rankins was a key player on that defense. He was one of the biggest reasons why the Saints run defense was so stout. Rankins also one of the better interior pass rushers.

He will be missed dearly against a Rams team that has the 2nd best overall offense that is #5 in passing and #3 in rushing.

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Fact sheet:
- The Rams are are 0-8 with Vinovitch as their head referee despite being 55-48-1 without him since 2012.
- Vinovitch has never assessed the Rams' opponent more penalty yardage. That includes the games that McVay coached.
- On average, the Rams nearly double the penalty yardage assessed when compared to their opponents in the games Vinovitch has reffed since 2012.

Why in the **** is he getting to ref this game?

How can the Rams beat the Saints? They must take advantage of Sheldon Rankins being out. They must run the bell early and often and control the pace of the game to protect Jared Goff and keep the ball away from Brees. If they do this then they've got a shot. If not, it's long day.

mqg96 likes this

6 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Fact sheet:

I'd like to see a list of these games so I can objectively look at them and look at things like yards gained and turnovers and see what kind of outcome that played into this weird stat. Right now this post doesn't tell me anything because there's no objectivity at all to them.

As hours, minutes, and seconds get closer to this Rams-Saints game, my stomach keeps dropping and my heart just keeps beating faster and faster like an asteroid is about to hit hurt in T-minus 12 hours. 

The Vent King likes this

It was only weeks ago that the Rams looked like shirt against the Eagles and Bears. Saints defense is objectively in the ballpark of those teams right now, with a better offense.

30-24 Saints