Gold4425

Scouting Prospects Today

19 posts in this topic

The EAST-WEST SHINE GAME comes on today at 3:00. I want the Board to put their eyes on prospects. The Senior Bowl is next week.

We have to have a great Draft considering our $$$$ situation and our need to go to the playoffs. We might find a diamond in the rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevon Wesco from West Virginia will play in the Senior Bowl. He is a 6:4, 274 lb FB. Wow he could be interesting for a late round pick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some small school OT’s to look at 

1. Trey Pipkins (won all his reps against the DL he faced all week)

2. Ryan Pope 

3. Oli Udoh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some guys I’m excited for:

Brett Rypien, QB Boise State

Lamont Gaillard, C Georgia

Joshua Miles, OG Morgan State

Tyler Jones, OG NC State

Olisaemeka Udoh, OT Elon

Devine Ozigbo, RB Nebraska

Darrin Hall, RB Virginia

KeeSean Johnson, WR Fresno

Terry Godwin, WR Georgia

Ryan Davis, WR Auburn

Justin Hollins, DE Oregon

Kyle Phillips, DE Tennessee

Markus Jones, DE Angelo State

Daniel Wise, DT Kansas

Daylon Mack, DT Texas A&M

Kevin Wilkins, DT Rutgers

BJ Blunt, LB McNeese State

Sione Takitaki, LB BYU

Donnie Lewis, CB Tulane

Montre Hartage, CB Northwestern

Jimmy Moreland, CB James Madison

Monolith2001 and MSalmon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much any skill position player for UGA will be good value picks.  Chaney was garbage in the passing game.  Players like Nauta, Goodwin, Mecole etc are all better than their stats indicate

Falcon Blitz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Pretty much any skill position player for UGA will be good value picks.  Chaney was garbage in the passing game.  Players like Nauta, Goodwin, Mecole etc are all better than their stats indicate

Imagine Mecole as our KR/PR for the next 4-5 years dude is so explosive!

mar31985 and Falconsin2012 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Pretty much any skill position player for UGA will be good value picks.  Chaney was garbage in the passing game.  Players like Nauta, Goodwin, Mecole etc are all better than their stats indicate

Im not saying you're wrong, but I don't agree that we can say that absolutely just because the coach is bad, the player is better than the stats. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slayton & Wise as 5th round DT prospects...

Tyler Jones could be an intriguing OG prospect in late rounds too

 

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, A-TowN.- said:

Some guys I’m excited for:

Brett Rypien, QB Boise State

Lamont Gaillard, C Georgia

Joshua Miles, OG Morgan State

Tyler Jones, OG NC State

Olisaemeka Udoh, OT Elon

Devine Ozigbo, RB Nebraska

Jordan Ellis, RB Virginia

KeeSean Johnson, WR Fresno

Terry Godwin, WR Georgia

Ryan Davis, WR Auburn

Justin Hollins, DE Oregon

Kyle Phillips, DE Tennessee

Markus Jones, DE Angelo State

Daniel Wise, DT Kansas

Daylon Mack, DT Texas A&M

Kevin Wilkins, DT Rutgers

BJ Blunt, LB McNeese State

Sione Takitaki, LB BYU

Donnie Lewis, CB Tulane

Montre Hartage, CB Northwestern

Jimmy Moreland, CB James Madison

Good list. Talking about undersized DL earlier I love http://www.profootballdraftzone.com/index.php/dt/michael-dogbe-temple Michael Dogbe in fourth or fifth round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Daniel Wise from Kansas to be our 5T base DE... He was shoving OLmen around after the play was over... He's got some dog in him, and I like that. There was an Edge rusher from Virginia named Braelford... not sure of the spelling as I'd never heard of him before, but that guy got after the West QB just about every play... I'd love to get him in the later rounds. Thought Odoh had a good game at Tackle, and really liked Ozigbo, the RB from Nebraska as a back who can pick up that one yard on 4th and one for us...

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gold4425 said:

We passed on Center Chip Andrews frm UGA and New England gets him as a UDFA and he starts for them in the last two Super Bowls.

 

DAVID Andrews.   

Not ******* Chip!

Vandy and poolerspirit like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, poolerspirit said:

I liked Daniel Wise from Kansas to be our 5T base DE... He was shoving OLmen around after the play was over... He's got some dog in him, and I like that. There was an Edge rusher from Virginia named Braelford... not sure of the spelling as I'd never heard of him before, but that guy got after the West QB just about every play... I'd love to get him in the later rounds. Thought Odoh had a good game at Tackle, and really liked Ozigbo, the RB from Nebraska as a back who can pick up that one yard on 4th and one for us...

Wise is a nice, quick undersized DT if we go other positions in early rounds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now