MSalmon

Let’s talk about Greedy Williams

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Who likes him? Who doesn’t? And why?

Like him but his price is to high. Give me Lonnie Johnson jr. In the 3rd. 

3 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Like.

Fantastic positioning and technique.

I like how he always gets his head round and doesn’t panic and get handsy when passes arrive.

Only thing I think he needs to worry about is when he gets manned up by a Julio Jones Mike Evans and these types wheather he can handle there physical nature.

Good looking prospect though.

MSalmon likes this

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Like.

Fantastic positioning and technique.

I like how he always gets his head round and doesn’t panic and get handsy when passes arrive.

Only thing I think he needs to worry about is when he gets manned up by a Julio Jones Mike Evans and these types wheather he can handle there physical nature.

Good looking prospect though.

Agree on all. I do wonder about that skinny frame against physical wrs. But some of those cover cb traits are simply great

kiwifalcon likes this

No way, I figure you were referring to greedy Jarrett because he wants so much money.

Corner is the last thing we need. I suppose we draft either a dt or ol every single round.

13 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Hard to say. A lot of those balls were just plain awful by the QB. Unlike most I am fine with a CB early. Trufant isn't reliable, Alford has regressed horribly, and we still don't know what we have with Oliver.

MSalmon likes this

29 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Hard to say. A lot of those balls were just plain awful by the QB. Unlike most I am fine with a CB early. Trufant isn't reliable, Alford has regressed horribly, and we still don't know what we have with Oliver.

I’m fine with cb early too. Plus Trufant and Alford aren’t getting any younger or better. Greedy has great length avd he’s fluid. Nice head swivel and ball skills.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I prefer Baker from UGA 

I prefer whoever the top corners are in next year's draft....

As far as I'm concerned...for this year's draft....

If they ain't 300lbs ....I don't want them...

Knight of God likes this

If they don't get a pass rush and drop that soft zone BS all the time it dont matter who your corners are unless they are Revis and Sanders in their prime. Got to get at least occasional pressure and if you cant get it with a 4 man rush you had better rush enough to get there.