Let’s talk about Greedy Williams

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

I like him. Good, strong, and physical corner. He would make Trufant expendable in a year, maybe less. Between him and Oliver we would have a physical presence at CB which could allow our FS to roam and make plays. 

I like him too. You noticed how he’s turning his head towards the ball already? That’s a pro ready trait. He’s long...I agree he’d make the sting of letting Alford go easier and pave the way to move on from trufant if need be next year

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

I like him too. You noticed how he’s turning his head towards the ball already? That’s a pro ready trait. He’s long...I agree he’d make the sting of letting Alford go easier and pave the way to move on from trufant if need be next year

Honestly. I wouldn’t mind drafting him and trying to move Trufant that same season and let the young men learn under fire. Use the extra money, and potentially a pick, to make a splash in FA and the Draft to strengthen the DL/OL. 

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Honestly. I wouldn’t mind drafting him and trying to move Trufant that same season and let the young men learn under fire. Use the extra money, and potentially a pick, to make a splash in FA and the Draft to strengthen the DL/OL. 

Interesting. I’m pretty sure we’d roll with trufant for a year. We certainly could save moving on from Alford.

hes got rare ball skills and length. Very loose hips and deceptive speed

@FalconFanSince1970 you’re a greedy fan, right?

Just now, MSalmon said:

Interesting. I’m pretty sure we’d roll with trufant for a year. We certainly could save moving on from Alford.

hes got rare ball skills and length. Very loose hips and deceptive speed

@FalconFanSince1970 you’re a greedy fan, right?

Call me crazy but I think a combo of Oliver/Greedy would be better than Trufant/Alford. 

56 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

Probably going to be a great player. Falcons would have to do A LOT in FA for me to be comfortable with a CB round 1.

I get that thought logic but at 14 I could see them going a multitude of directions. CB is arguably a need btw with Alford due so much and even if Oliver is ready to start trufant is getting expensive. It’s a premimum position too so expensive to find in FA

DT which many are focused on is one which we’ve never really expended high picks on and DQ has never had a very high pick in all his years. I think shill was the highest pick. Plus lots of depth and were not bereft in the middle.

Edhe is a spot we could see as pick. But greedy at 14 would be bpa avd a need. That’s a TD and DQ pick