Mr.Blank

I am calling it now...

26 posts in this topic

If the Saints win the SB our first home game next year will be Saints/Falcons. I can hear the announcers now : "Last time NO was in this place they were hoisting the Lombardi."  Shudder to think...

Hopefully, we will have a Chiefs/Rams SB otherwise I will likely skip the game this year.

Edit: first home game does not mean first game of the season. In this scenaro Falcons would open the season on the road.

Edited by Mr.Blank
capologist likes this

27 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

If the Saints win the SB our first home game next year will be Saints/Falcons. I can hear the announcers now : "Last time NO was in this place they were hoisting the Lombardi."  Shudder to think...

Hopefully, we will have a Chiefs/Rams SB otherwise I will likely skip the game this year.

Halfway right....

I could see us playing them but because they would be the winners *shudder* it would be in New Orleans, not Atlanta

Falconsfan567 and Since1990 like this

37 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Yeah that will never happen.

The team that wins the Super Bowl plays a home game the first game of the season.

1 hour ago, Mr.Blank said:

I doubt that will be our first game of the year....the SB winner, usually gets their first game of the year at home.  Just praying it's NOT the Aints!!!  

GO, RAMS!!!!!!!  :slick: 

If the Saints lose the SB it will probably be the first game of the season.

2 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Halfway right....

I could see us playing them but because they would be the winners *shudder* it would be in New Orleans, not Atlanta

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The team that wins the Super Bowl plays a home game the first game of the season.

1 hour ago, FalconJim said:

I doubt that will be our first game of the year....the SB winner, usually gets their first game of the year at home.  Just praying it's NOT the Aints!!!  

GO, RAMS!!!!!!!  :slick: 

Guys, I said our first home game, not first game of the season. If the Saints win the SB, yeah, they will play at home on Thursday night against someone. That would mean Falcons open on the road. Then next week at Atlanta...I could see this scenario if they win it all.

Edited by Mr.Blank
ATLFalcons11 likes this

2 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Is it normal for people to worry so much about things that haven't even happened yet? Geez these forums..

Believe me, I'm not losing sleep over the thought of this. It's just that the NFL schedulers seem to love to **** us one way or another every year.

3 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

Thanks for the nightmare I will dream tonight..

I hate to break it to yall but the way my year is going I can guarantee the Saints are gonna win the Super Bowl and it's not even gonna be close. the worst Super Bowl beating in league history. Drew Brees will wearing a baseball cap early in the 4th quarter type beating. book it, take it to Vegas!

Believe me, I'm not losing sleep over the thought of this. It's just that the NFL schedulers seem to love to **** us one way or another every year.

:doh: :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I hate to break it to yall but the way my year is going I can guarantee the Saints are gonna win the Super Bowl and it's not even gonna be close. the worst Super Bowl beating in league history. Drew Brees will wearing a baseball cap early in the 4th quarter type beating. book it, take it to Vegas!

So they're beating the Patriots or Chiefs worse than the 43-8 score the Seahawks put on the Broncos? Ok then.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So they're beating the Patriots or Chiefs worse than the 43-8 score the Seahawks put on the Broncos? Ok then.

the worse thing possible has been happening to me all year but to be real, this technically is a new year. oh **** it, yeah book it.

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

That's what's so crushing about our Super Bowl loss. Not only we would have had a Super Bowl championship and a parade in Atlanta by beating Tom Brady, but we would have had our first home game in Mercedes Benz Stadium nationally televised on Thursday Night to open the season. 

The Falcons and Saints are like opposites and reverses of each other. The Falcons thrive off playing western divisions in their best years. The Saints thrive off playing eastern divisions in their best years. The Saints came back on Peyton Manning to win their Super Bowl. The Falcons lost a lead to Tom Brady to lose our Super Bowl. The Falcons went 13-3 in 2012 with a chance to go to the Super Bowl in New Orleans (but blew it) while the Saints finished 7-9 that year. The Saints in 2018 have a chance to go to the Super Bowl in Atlanta while our Falcons finished 7-9 this year. The Falcons in 2010 went 13-3 playing the AFC North + NFC West. The 2018 Saints went 13-3 playing the AFC North + NFC East. 

flash-des.jpgAtlanta-Falcons-logo-wallpaper.jpg

568147_1.jpgs-l300.jpg

6 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

If that happens I won't be watching the NFL anymore

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

7 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

If the Saints won the SB they would host the opening week....

But I thought the fans of the KICKBALL WORLD CHAMPS said that they broke the curse?  Could it be that a fast food championship in an inferior sports league is, well, meaningless?

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

If the Saints won the SB they would host the opening week....

Yes, they would. Our first home game doesn't have to be the first game of the season, we would open on the road...