Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

So basically we will draft.....

47 posts in this topic

We are in the perfect spot.

Either our player is there, or somebody wants to move into our spot for awesome treasure.

We'll trade 1st's, take a 2nd this year and a 4th next year to move back 5 spots.

Should be fun.

As I have already posted ,, I hope we get all our OL HELP IN Facy,,, and draft our a DE, DT,  in the first two rounds of the draft. And maybe draft an OL in the 3rd or 4th rounds...just to make sure we have our OL covered,, That's a must in order for Ryan to be the best he can be... Which if he's not ,, we have no chance for the play offs next season.... 

4 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

We are in the perfect spot.

Either our player is there, or somebody wants to move into our spot for awesome treasure.

We'll trade 1st's, take a 2nd this year and a 4th next year to move back 5 spots.

Should be fun.

LOL people say this every year. 

We rarely trade back.

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Tankers and Madden boys are showing up already.

BPA. Every pick. Even at QB. Dont fall in a need chasm.

You realize Oliver likely wont fall, and picking about 8-10 would have basically secured him? Now we have to rely on luck.

Dutty Ole Bird and PokerSteve like this

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Spoken by a true tanker. Tank on bro.

It's already happened, so I'm over it, but I just don't understand why you'd keep bringing it up, especially when in every case having a higher pick would be beneficial for the draft.

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, Falcanuck said:

It's already happened, so I'm over it, but I just don't understand why you'd keep bringing it up, especially when in every case having a higher pick would be beneficial for the draft.

You honestly advocate tanking? I just don’t get that line of thinking in competitive sports. Even basketball when it tanks usually auditions young players and shed cost. In football? Heck I don’t think the browns intentionally tanked all those years

16 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

You honestly advocate tanking? I just don’t get that line of thinking in competitive sports. Even basketball when it tanks usually auditions young players and shed cost. In football? Heck I don’t think the browns intentionally tanked all those years

Your avatar....I send to the tankers!  

MSalmon likes this

23 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Canuck gonna tank. Straight outta Canada. Tanker. Never tank!

octoslash and MSalmon like this

41 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Holy ****, nobody is advocating for anything anymore, what's happened has happened. I'm not bringing up anything yet y'all still cry.

8 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

What’s his weight...I’m hearing he’s a little light to be a 3T

292 right now.  He has added 20 lbs in a hurrying 

I wouldn't mind if we traded up to get Oliver to be honest, I see him as a Calais Campbell type. He carries OL everywhere he goes and is a bad man. Here is a voch Lombardi video breakdown, he is basically a 3 down player and will be in the probowl soon.

E. T. and Falconsin2012 like this

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I wouldn't mind if we traded up to get Oliver to be honest, I see him as a Calais Campbell type. He carries OL everywhere he goes and is a bad man. Here is a voch Lombardi video breakdown, he is basically a 3 down player and will be in the probowl soon.

Donald had 28 TFL as a 22 year old senior.  A dominant year.  Oliver has 22 TFL as an 18 year old freshman.  I would not trade up, but if he falls to #14 I’d be thrilled.  Same for Wilkins or Lawrence

Edited by Falconsin2012

30 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Holy ****, nobody is advocating for anything anymore, what's happened has happened. I'm not bringing up anything yet y'all still cry.

Should've tanked, it was a moron delf defeating move not to tank but there's no use crying over spilled milk. Hopefully we can put a decent package together and move up for Ed Oliver if needed be. It's typical of the falcons to undermine our future even in a losing season. 

4 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Love this quote from Oliver:

How do you counter getting consistently double- and triple-teamed by opponents?
The only way you're beating three people is with perfect technique. You gotta have a little edge, a little dog about you. That comes from how you train your body and your mind in the offseason. I need to work out as hard as three people.

50 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Quit crying. I just asked a question. Carry on