Falcons Fan MVP

Which one of our offensive weapons will benefit the most from having Dirk Koetter as an offensive coordinator?

47 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Ridley's will jump the most.

I think the receivers numbers will drop while RB and TE receiving numbers rise

12 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I expect Julio to get into the end zone more consistently under Dirk Koetter. I expect Devonta Freeman to be used more creatively under Dirk Koetter. I think Tevin Coleman would do very well in Koetters screen game. And of course Hooper should have great days ahead. What do you guys think?

Why? He's never caught more than 10 and that was in 2012 with Roddy still in his prime. Julio's TD "problems" have existed pretty much his whole career.

Teco is gone. 

It will be nice for a change to see Julio not be estranged and long term separated from the endzone, I think DK knows how to get him the ball there. The main guy I am looking forward to seeing under DK is Coleman. DK loves his screens and TC has killer speed, it would be nice to see what he can do with him and Freeman.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

It will be nice for a change to see Julio not be estranged and long term separated from the endzone, I think DK knows how to get him the ball there. The main guy I am looking forward to seeing under DK is Coleman. DK loves his screens and TC has killer speed, it would be nice to see what he can do with him and Freeman.

That's why I hope we keep Coleman.

14 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ridley and Hoop.

You are just saying that because you know I was going to say that. 

Hoop and Ridley....in that order :)

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

On 1/17/2019 at 11:40 PM, kiwifalcon said:

Yep Quinteros Lopez Jones If Koetter over thinks this and under utilises the scariest offensive weapon in the league,Ill say it now your fired.

As well as he always schemed/used Mike Evans you have to think Julio should thrive

kiwifalcon likes this

Absolutely NONE!!!!  Has anyone forgotten his first time here?  Talk about a predictable offense!  The enemy D was always ready and waiting! :(

2 hours ago, Falcster said:

Absolutely NONE!!!!  Has anyone forgotten his first time here?  Talk about a predictable offense!  The enemy D was always ready and waiting! :(

Nope. Top 10 in yards and points scored in 2012. 8-0 start to the season. Scored 30 in the playoffs on the #1 scoring defense in the NFL. Pretty good in my book.

Mohammed Sanu because of the production from  Harry Douglas and Desean Jackson in the slot. Sanu hands and footwork are better than both those guys. Jackson is just faster.

falconsd56 likes this

On 1/18/2019 at 2:57 PM, slickgadawg said:

Related image

Image result for jacquizz rodgers falcons gif

Quizz trucking Earl Thomas is stil in the top 3 loudest cheers that I have ever given.

People forget while he was was the back up back he was really only the 5th or 6th option......and he still caught 30+ passes and had around 800 total scrimmage yards.

I think Ito can do something similar

Falconsfan567 and Vandy like this