Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shanep

Saint's nation better enjoy it NOW. According to a WWL. Podcast........

32 posts in this topic

that I heard on radio.com this past Sunday,Jerry J, emperor of the Cowboys is expected to come hard after  Payton when his contract expires 2020. Breeze is getting close to looking at his own future in the nfl  too.Awww,too bad.

I don't believe it for a moment. Jones is not going to tolerate a strong coach who will demand what he wants and insist for some control over roster decisions. The reason the Cowboys struggle is that JJ still believes he is the best football man in the Cowboys organization.

He's too proud to hire SP. There is a chance he might not get all the credit for success if they win with a strong HC. Why did Johnson leave the Cowboys?  He got too much credit for the team's success. Jones couldn't stand that. 

It COULD happen, especially, if Breesus decides to hang up the 'ol cleats, and Payton wants to continue coaching --- I just don't see Payton staying beyond Brees' retirement.  I'm thinking, if one goes, the other one will, too...  

Just now, FalconJim said:

It COULD happen, especially, if Breesus decides to hang up the 'ol cleats, and Payton wants to continue coaching --- I just don't see Payton staying beyond Brees' retirement.  I'm thinking, if one goes, the other one will, too...  

Same can be said about Belicheck and brady

Wasn't Sean Payton originally supposed to be the next in line for Cowboys HC once Parcells gave up coaching?

Jerry Jones wanted to keep the then young offensive genuis who was starting to become a hot HC candidate. Payton made the decision to go elsewhere.

Jason Garrett eventually became Jerry's next man crush.

Jerry is extending Garrett he's already said.it and currently defending himself because fans were pissed

Doesn't surprise me. I know for a fact that neither Brees or Payton had NO as their first choice. The only reason they went to the Saints is because their top options went a different direction.

Can Jerry Jones and Sean Payton even work together? Those are 2 very big ego's, and it would remind me of the Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells reality show.

7 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I wouldn't care if the cowboys bus ran into the saints bus.....as long as no one was hurt TOO badly  :ninja:

:lol:

What if it was a bus full of Cowboy fans and Saints fans?

Hilarious topic.

That team's steamrolling through the season, probably has a 75% chance to win their second Lombardi, and we're talking about their coach and qb leaving....sometime in the future. 

Wtf...  if that's not Falcon level, spitting-into-the-wind subject matter, I don't know what is. 

AsylumGuido likes this