Ransack

2019 Atlanta Braves Regular Season Thread

387 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Dream..

shattered..

He is racking up hits but hes also racking up Ks. Hes K'd 19 times in 51 ABs. Hes still learning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He is racking up hits but hes also racking up Ks. Hes K'd 19 times in 51 ABs. Hes still learning.

Ah.. Is Duvall still learning as well?

lol I kid I kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. A plus defender at all three OF positions with power and speed, I could see him added in September and maybe even get a post-season spot (he'd be at least as usefull as Lane Adams was last year). It doesn't mean he'd be handed a spot in Spring Training. 

TheTrue7 and falconsd56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Don't like it.. reach over the crowd foul catches are part of the game.

Yeah I don't like it either.

I can understand dugout to dugout but how many people getting hurt in the OF?

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, K26dp said:

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. A plus defender at all three OF positions with power and speed, I could see him added in September and maybe even get a post-season spot (he'd be at least as usefull as Lane Adams was last year). It doesn't mean he'd be handed a spot in Spring Training. 

Well, I guess this can also be said about Billy Hamilton. Well, except the power part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, K26dp said:

Well, I guess this can also be said about Billy Hamilton. Well, except the power part.

Poor mans Otis Nixon?

pretty much broke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Malachore said:

Yeah I don't like it either.

I can understand dugout to dugout but how many people getting hurt in the OF?

I understand people being leery of it. But if 1 kid gets seriously injured its 1 too many. And if I remember correctly there has been 1 or 2 beyond the dugouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, Unknøwn said:

 

Maybe remove the netting and replace it with shatterproof glass is a better option so fans can still see the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Maybe remove the netting and replace it with shatterproof glass is a better option so fans can still see the game.

The netting is about an eighth of a inch... you barely notice it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimsonFalcon said:

The netting is about an eighth of a inch... you barely notice it

As long as it doesn't ruin fans pov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nereek said:

As long as it doesn't ruin fans pov.

You dont notice the netting. It's really not an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nereek said:

I can notice it.

You can still sit in the OF. Theres no netting beyond the OF wall. Those seats are pretty good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

You can still sit in the OF. Theres no netting beyond the OF wall. Those seats are pretty good too.

Already have. I also had seats behind the net too this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, Unknøwn said:

Braves traded OF Ryan LaMarre to the Twins for cash. Twins need CF depth after the injury to Buxton. 

Ryan LaMarre hit a HR tonight for the Twins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight could be an awesome night. Two straight division titles is always a good thing. Not looking too forward to Flaherty in game 1 against the Cards potentially, but hey, we can do it. Let's get pay back from when the ended Medlin's hot streak in 2012. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Tonight could be an awesome night. Two straight division titles is always a good thing. Not looking too forward to Flaherty in game 1 against the Cards potentially, but hey, we can do it. Let's get pay back from when the ended Medlin's hot streak in 2012. 

I'm not giving up hope on the Brewers over taking them. Brewers have gone from 7.5 to 3 behind in the last 2 weeks. Brewers are 15-4 in their last 19 games and have the easiest remaining schedule in the NL. 3 at home with the Pirates, 3 at Cincinnati, and 3 at Colorado. The Cardinals meanwhile have 3 at Chicago, 3 at Arizona and 3 at home against the Cubs. While the Cardinals had been hot in the second half of the season running neck-and-neck with the Braves for best record since the ASG, they've cooled off over the last couple of weeks. They're 8-7 in their last 15 games.

It's also not lock that the Nationals will be playing in October. They're only 1 up on the Brewers and 2 up on the Cubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now