2019 Atlanta Braves Regular Season Thread

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd watch Acuna bat against Mahomes.

Anthopolous had a sit down with the AJC. He was asked if Liberty Media truly has a death grip on a certain budget. A. No. I’ve met with our ownership group before, but I deal with Terry McGuirk.

This note is from ESPN's power rankings (we're 10th): "Ronald Acuna Jr.'s first 162 games -- he played in No. 163 on Saturday -- produced 37 homers, 21 steals, a .289/.367/.533 line and 6.5 WAR.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

Right off the bat with Philly and the Cubs. Interesting.

And Kansas City Chiefs Septemeber 24th and 25th? We know of interleague play, but inter-sports play? Manfred must have really jumped the shark this time.

I kid, I kid.

Dammit. Thanks for pointing that out to me so I can fix it.

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

**** we don't go to DC till late June? I don't want to wait that long. :(

Only 5 games against the Nationals in the 1st half of the season. Insane. I don't know how they do the MLB schedule. Last year by the 2nd week of May the Red Sox had already played the Rays 10 times. MLB scheduling is a mess.

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Price of having a competitive team. They loaded up the back end of the schedule with the Phillies and Nats. They hope to have the drama of a close finish.

Yeah sucks, I live in VA. Usually I get tickets for the series for my Birthday. Only way I get to see them unless we draw the O's away in Interleague. 

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Yeah sucks, I live in VA. Usually I get tickets for the series for my Birthday. Only way I get to see them unless we draw the O's away in Interleague. 

Same here, I live close to DC. So, I get to watch them easily when they play the Nats (ok) or Orioles (yuck). 

The Nats stadium is pretty nice and a few minutes away, so I will probably catch some in person this year with my wife. 

37 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

Same here, I live close to DC. So, I get to watch them easily when they play the Nats (ok) or Orioles (yuck). 

The Nats stadium is pretty nice and a few minutes away, so I will probably catch some in person this year with my wife. 

Yeah it's definitely nice but Camden Yards will always be special to me even if it is in Baltimore lol

1 hour ago, K26dp said:

Taking the family on vacation to DC on spring break. I'll be at the home openers for both the Nationals and the Orioles. 

Nice! Hope you enjoy it! Nats park reminds me a bit of Turner Field and Camden Yards just feels nostalgic. 

The ushers at Nats Park are some of the nicest people I've been around FWIW too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...