Ransack

2019 MLB Season Thread

927 posts in this topic

Greinke gave up more HRs than innings pitched. He completed 3.2 innings, gave up 4 HR. He got rocked.

Mike Minor also got hammered by the Cubs today.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, Unkn0wn said:

Ryan Braun will miss the Brewers first two games in Montreal against the Jays. He apparently forgot his passport and cant get into Canada.

LMAO! what!

Blie Jays SP Elvis Luciano made history. Hes the first person born in the 2000s to be on a roster. Luciano was born in February of 2000. It also makes me feel really old.

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Blie Jays SP Elvis Luciano made history. Hes the first person born in the 2000s to be on a roster. Luciano was born in February of 2000. It also makes me feel really old.

I know many here probably aren't into racing but last Sunday the IndyCar race was won by a guy born in the 2000s.

35 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Mallex Smith has more homeruns in 2019 than Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Freddie Freeman, Josh Donaldson, Manny Machado, and Joey Votto have combined.

Goat 

Falconsfan567 likes this

I paid for an MLB.tv subscription this year and this is exactly why!! So I would have a legit excuse to be awake at 2:53 am!

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes!!! It's all over!! Diamondbacks win 5-4 in 13!!

Wow. Fan of the week award over here....5 am?? Shew

4 hours ago, Dawggone said:

Wow. Fan of the week award over here....5 am?? Shew

Like I said, the reason I got an MLB.tv subscription was so I'd have a legit excuse to stay up to insane hours!! LOL!

Dawggone likes this

Tigers are hitting .120/.221/.196 through 3 games. They scored 2 runs in the entire series, that came on a 2 run HR.

I just saw something I've never seen before!! Mariners 3rd baseman Dylan Moore made an error on 3 straight batters with 2 outs in the 9th inning and it allowed the Red Sox to nearly win the game. M's hang on to win 6-5. Red Sox have given up 24 runs in 3 games.

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Tigers are hitting .120/.221/.196 through 3 games. They scored 2 runs in the entire series, that came on a 2 run HR.

Brewers are reportedly out on Kimbrel. Not enough money to pay him according to the report.

Interesting Brewers note. Hader has thrown 30 pitches this year, all fastballs. Only 2 of those 30 were put in play.

52 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Brewers are reportedly out on Kimbrel. Not enough money to pay him according to the report.

Interesting Brewers note. Hader has thrown 30 pitches this year, all fastballs. Only 2 of those 30 were put in play.

:munch:

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Last night Hader struckout the Cardinals in order on just 9 pitches to end the game.

Rangers cannot pitch worth she-it, but they managed to take 2 out of 3 from the Cubbies while allowing 28 runs in threes games.  Going to be a long season for us. 

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Rangers cannot pitch worth she-it, but they managed to take 2 out of 3 from the Cubbies while allowing 28 runs in threes games.  Going to be a long season for us. 

Winning on a wild pitch today!!