Who has been on this Message Board the longest?

10 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Here are a few throwback nics I can recall when I joined in 2001:

Gazoo, DJ11, SacFalconFan, DaddyKnowsBest, Shay, Decfon1, SwiftKick, Moderator, Shiney McShine, BankerBird, JohnnyBuc, Meagan, TonaBull, BucShaq, Antmillenium, MWJR, ShpForXxx, Direwolf, SCFalcon, Rev Hal, McMVP, AlbinoDonkey, BEllis, JetPac, Falcon56, Skeetbird, Cooter and ClownOrg. I met most of those guys. No matter the racial, religious or political divide, we were a brotherhood back then. Good times. Won't forget.

Man whatever happened to Rev Hal?  He had that cucumber for an avatar.  Banker was a trip too.  I'm pretty sure Shiney still isn't wearing pants, SacFalc is probably at 4 million posts, and Clownorg lived in a house in PA with 14 cats. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, thamill said:

Man whatever happened to Rev Hal?  He had that cucumber for an avatar.  Banker was a trip too.  I'm pretty sure Shiney still isn't wearing pants, SacFalc is probably at 4 million posts, and Clownorg lived in a house in PA with 14 cats. 

I'm still friends with Hal and Banker on Facebook - they are both doing fine - I think they just kind of had a lot going on in their lives and moved away from the boards.

2 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I'm still friends with Hal and Banker on Facebook - they are both doing fine - I think they just kind of had a lot going on in their lives and moved away from the boards.

I always enjoyed those guys comments.  I remember Carolina fans wanting to get Banker in trouble with BofA because he worked for them and Carolina's stadium was BofA stadium.  Haha good ol Carologic.

3 hours ago, falconsfan84 said:

Joined in 2007, rarely post though.  Mostly just lurk and read all the arguments and debates :lol:

That's the best, saves time and energy. I never meant to sign up on the board but was drawn in by the arguments (bankerbird, prof, capologist, ffs1970, Banker, KOG, Rev, swift) etc..

44 minutes ago, osiruz said:

That's the best, saves time and energy. I never meant to sign up on the board but was drawn in by the arguments (bankerbird, prof, capologist, ffs1970, Banker, KOG, Rev, swift) etc..

The only one that I ever had grudge match discussions with was muskokasfinest (or something like that) and Grendel ( he loved Brian brohm and was virulently against Matt Ryan) @muskokas finest © Was a great debater unlike Grendel 

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

at least! the thing with him though, it was easy enough to spot an alias. And that dude could get an IP change and have a new name up and running in less time than it took me to type this, and I do 70 wpm....:lol:

Ha ha he sure could. Dude was a smart troll overall. I did hate the spam when he was mad though

19 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

The only one that I ever had grudge match discussions with was muskokasfinest (or something like that) and Grendel ( he loved Brian brohm and was virulently against Matt Ryan) @muskokas finest © Was a great debater unlike Grendel 

Yes musucky lmao whatever happened to him? I had some debates with him as well.