MSalmon

Who has been on this Message Board the longest?

314 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

Like 2002 here.  Vick’s first year is when when I really got into the NFL.  Been through a few names and various sabbaticals since then, but keep coming back.

Yup same here..Vick drew me in around 2003

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Yup same here..Vick drew me in around 2003

I know you lost post counts. You’ve been on here way longer than your number 

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

I know you lost post counts. You’ve been on here way longer than your number 

Ya I been here a long time, had a different name also, then left after the Vick thing and forgot username and password and had to start a new one lol

MSalmon likes this

Just now, Lowndesfalc said:

Since 2001, been through several board changes, lost post count every time. Gazoo, Shiny McShine were names I remember from the beginning. 

How’ve you been? Haven’t seen you in a while 

Just now, MSalmon said:

How’ve you been? Haven’t seen you in a while 

Probably better than I deserve. Hope you’re doing well. I’m usually lurking once a day. 

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

I joined in 1999. @gazoo .I’m thinking is the longest tenured MB member, or @capologist. Both were on here when I joined.

I joined in 2001. I can tell you there were several others that joined five years before that. Way before me, Cap and Gaz. One thing I can say is the TATF brotherhood was strong in the 2001 era. Gazoo, Cap, Rev, Sac, Shiney, Banker, Antmillineum, Defcon, Shay, you name it.

egoprime II, gazoo, JDaveG and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Probably better than I deserve. Hope you’re doing well. I’m usually lurking once a day. 

I’m doing well. I still check the mb everyday. Not nearly as active as I once was. Usually most active in offseason

Lowndesfalc likes this

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I joined in 2001. I can tell you there were several others that joined five years before that. Way before me Cap and Gaz.

One thing I can say is the TATF was strong in the 2001 era. Gazoo, Cap, Rev, Shiney, Banker, Ant, Shay, you name it.

I remember all those names when I joined in 2003. Rev, is he still on these boards? He was a main stay, I liked what he put down

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I joined in 2001. I can tell you there were several others that joined five years before that. Way before me Cap and Gaz.

One thing I can say is the TATF was strong in the 2001 era. Gazoo, Cap, Rev, Shiney, Banker, Ant, Shay, you name it.

I agree all the way around. I was on the mb during those days. Cap used to be DJ something for Doug Johnson if I remember correctly 

i loved the MBs during that 01-08ish tine frame. Strong posters during that time period 

Just now, MSalmon said:

I agree all the way around. I was on the mb during those days. Cap used to be DJ something for Doug Johnson if I remember correctly 

i loved the MBs during that 01-08ish tine frame. Strong posters during that time period 

Yeah it was DJ11

MSalmon likes this

9 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

The boards back then seemed a lot more informational and now it's more of a debate board. Things have changed immensely 

Yeah they were. I lot more into Game strategy and schemes  and the workings of a team. The debates are fun at times, but all too often they are just tedious 

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

DJ11. My brother. We used to go to Gazoo's house to watch games. Cappy came to my pad to witness us close out our first back to back winning season. Gazoo hates me now but I miss him and Cappy. True Falcons.

Lowndesfalc, MSalmon, gazoo and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

DJ11. My brother. We used to go to Gazoo's house to watch games. Cappy came to my pad to witness us close out our first back to back winning season. Gazoo hates me now but I miss him and Cappy. True Falcons.

I loved those days. I work with cappy off and on down in Warner Robins.

I can't exactly remember the year I joined, it was somewhere around '00,'01,'02. But I was under the name FalconFanatik for a while until the board changed and I lost everything somehow......

But it was ok cause now I'm the cool gentleman they call E.T.!

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

10 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I remember all those names when I joined in 2003. Rev, is he still on these boards? He was a main stay, I liked what he put down

Rev's not active here to my knowledge. Many wonder if he's still alive. I saw him on social media recently. He looks good. Former Mod. Banned me once. Still one of my favorite TATFers. Brotherhood.

JDaveG, egoprime II and TRUju2111 like this

Man not sure, been a while though..I think 2000-2001, so not as long as some of y’all. Actually never lost my screen name somehow.

25 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Agree...it was great then. If it was like it is now back then, I may not still be here. Those glory days keep me coming back.

Some good threads stick in my mind

- Morton anderson is so old that...(great photoshops)

- Move Duckett to FB

- 0-16 is staring us in the face!

- I hate y’all (peerless price)

2006 I believe. Had a profile before this called The Iron Lotus...can't even remember what before that. Something corny like punkforlife, lmao.

I miss dudes like swift and #1 pick...too bad they went off the deep end. Had some good debates

Preseason of 2003. Actually my first post was asking about the Georgia dome as I was seeing my first game live.

Falcons vs Ravens

We all know how that went. 

Lost my account sometime around 2005 or 2006. Then stopped coming to the boards after the Dog fighting stuff as this place was just miserable. 

Rejoined in 2008 and have not looked back since.