MSalmon

Who has been on this Message Board the longest?

314 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

That’s still a long time. It’s kind of amazing and nutty how long we all stay active on these MB’s 

I left for a year or two and literally just came back last week. I would still look from the shadows from time to time but I enjoy the offseason talk here for the most part. 

MSalmon likes this

13 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

I joined in 1999. @gazoo .I’m thinking is the longest tenured MB member, or @capologist. Both were on here when I joined.

I've been here about as long.  Gazoo and I used to fight a lot.  I followed Cappy over to FalcFans.com for a bit, but have since come back here.

MSalmon and gazoo like this

I’ve been a member for a long time but don’t post that often. my profile says I joined in 1979 but that’s obviously not correct. I think it may have been about 2003. I also remember talking about the Falcons on the long closed AJC boards.

MSalmon likes this

7 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I left for a year or two and literally just came back last week. I would still look from the shadows from time to time but I enjoy the offseason talk here for the most part. 

I do enjoy the draft and offseason in general more than season chatter

AtlantaFanatic likes this

Like 2002 here.  Vick’s first year is when when I really got into the NFL.  Been through a few names and various sabbaticals since then, but keep coming back.

MSalmon likes this

14 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That’s still a long time. It’s kind of amazing and nutty how long we all stay active on these MB’s 

A man's message board is also now his castle.

MSalmon likes this

I joined in 2012 but boy did I lurk a long time before that. Can't say for sure but I have been reading the boards since the Vick days - circa 2002-2004.

PokerSteve likes this

22 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Yup. I lost like 20k posts and had to modify my screen name 

Were Bankerbird and Superfan here from the beginning?