Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knight of God

And With The 14th Pick the Atlanta Falcons Select

63 posts in this topic

Haven't really dug in yet but at first glance I'm good with Devin White, DeAndre Baker, Christian Wilkins, Jeffrey Simmons, Jachai Polite, Montez Sweat, Clelin Ferrell, Byron Murphy, Dexter Lawrence, Greg Little, Jonah Williams and Cody Ford. I'll whittle that list down to a three or four player BPA group after free agency, combine and pro days. Several of em will be on the board if we stay at #14. We can get a player there. Hopefully the BPA and not a need reach.

I agree with BPA as long as its on the trenches!! I think TD has really only drafted 1 good DT in his career and 1 good OT. Its about time he increases those numbers or his *** is grass. And im not talking about the humboldt grass, Im talking bout that dirt grass filled with seeds and stems.

FalconFanSince1970 and dawgsjw like this

What position has a better chance to grab a starter at our pick in the 2nd round between OT/OG and DT/DE? Go the other way in round 1. Love all the players being mentioned in the thread. We’re going to get a player with that first pick. 

shock likes this

1 minute ago, ltstorm2 said:

Looks like a beast of a pass rusher but also light in the butt, how well does he hold up in the run game? I only saw one highlight I believe that was vs the run.

He’s a long and lean guy but I’ve bern watching some of his games and he’s pretty stout against the run. He used his length very well. He seems sneaky strong too as you can tell from the highlights.

ltstorm2 and MD-FalconFan13 like this

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

He’s a long and lean guy but I’ve bern watching some of his games and he’s pretty stout against the run. He used his length very well. He seems sneaky strong too as you can tell from the highlights.

Cool. I admit I know absolutely nothing about any of these guys.  I like to see who the consensus top players are and then start watching more from those players.

MSalmon likes this

Just now, ltstorm2 said:

Cool. I admit I know absolutely nothing about any of these guys.  I like to see who the consensus top players are and then start watching more from those players.

I still think josh Allen is the best edge in this class but I’m really digging Sweat. He’s violent , got vine arms and gets great leverage for such a long guy

56 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

I hope he has better tape.  Wasn't impressed with this.  

I'll put together an actual highlight reel. A lot of people suck at these.