Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickgadawg

Taysom Hill. Panthers or Falcons need to bring him home...

42 posts in this topic

If I were the Panthers or Falcons GM I would pull a slick one and trade for Saints Quarterback Taysom Hill next season.  The dude CAN PLAY and the Panthers offense is already geared for the type of quarterback he is.  He is a bruising runner like Cam. Not as big but faster.  You put him in there with McCaffrey and run those RPOS and they can do some serious damage.  Don't let how Sean Payton is using him fool you.  He CAN throw the ball...  His contract expires 2020 and the money is very favorable to trade him...  Heck, the Falcons NEED him.  Their redzone issues would go away.  Peyton uses him as a change of pace and the Falcons instead of using Sanu can do the same with Hill.  To me he causes problems when he is in there.  A better runner than Mayfield and just as good a arm and might be better...

Image result for taysom hill saints gif

Image result for taysom hill saints gif

Image result for taysom hill saints

Edited by slickgadawg
Pay the Zebra likes this

22 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

Hes definitely a playmaker, but I cant imagine that the Saints trade him, but if they did it would be even more of a shocker to trade them to us or the Panthers 

They MIGHT be enticed with a draft pick because they got him for NOTHING.  Offer the Saints a 5th and they might bite on it even though its within the division... 

Edited by slickgadawg

1 hour ago, MayorWest13 said:

Why do we need a nearly 30 year old qb. Plus he gets Drew Brees off the field which is more than I can say about our defense most of the time. 

Oh snap

He is under contract through the 19' season and he's only 23.  I don't see the saints trading him or letting him walk.  He may be their QB when Breesus leaves.

The_Realist likes this

I’m pretty sure Sean Peyton understands his value. He will be their next qb after Brees is done. 

Edited by falconfreak1

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Oh snap

He is under contract through the 19' season and he's only 23.  I don't see the saints trading him or letting him walk.  He may be their QB when Breesus leaves.

He is 28 not 23

9 hours ago, MayorWest13 said:

He is 28 not 23

Right, I misread his age, my bad. Still 28 is a good age for a QB. Thevway they take care of themselves he could easily play another 8-10 years 

We have someone just like Taysom except WAY better. People act like Hill is out here getting 1000 yards...He is a gadget player that sees a few plays a game. His passing is suspect and until he is lining up every play under center and reading defenses and actually being effective...Meh

He had 64 pass yards, 196 rush yards and 4 receiving yards. 264 total yards (16 yards a game). 2 Total TDs. 

Mohammad Sanu can do everything he can do (Pass, Run, Block, Catch), is the same size and is a better overall player. If he played in New Orleans that would be a nightmare as Peyton would use him to his full ability.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
slickgadawg, Vandy and 4dabirds like this

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Right, I misread his age, my bad. Still 28 is a good age for a QB. Thevway they take care of themselves he could easily play another 8-10 years 

Not many QB's that run like him last that long. Though the fact he doesn't have many games under his belt could extend his shelf life. Still not sure they'd want to replace Brees with another guy on or near the wrong side of 30. 

12 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Not many QB's that run like him last that long. Though the fact he doesn't have many games under his belt could extend his shelf life. Still not sure they'd want to replace Brees with another guy on or near the wrong side of 30. 

The wrong side of 30, which he still has two more years, really doesn't apply to QBS AND OLmen, everyone else, yes.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The wrong side of 30, which he still has two more years, really doesn't apply to QBS AND OLmen, everyone else, yes.

You think Brees is retiring after this season? He'll more than likely be over thirty by the time Brees hangs them up. And like I said, how many QB's that rely on their legs last that long? 

Just now, Lornoth said:

You think Brees is retiring after this season? He'll more than likely be over thirty by the time Brees hangs them up. And like I said, how many QB's that rely on their legs last that long? 

You mean 40 on Breesus? He'll play until he can no longer play and he loses arm strength. I'd say at least another two seasons.

Hill is being called on to use his legs in gadget plays, as a starter he wouldn't be running all those plays. 

He would use them to scramble though and he would be good at it. Not sure how good of a QB HE will be until we see him in a full time gig. 

And even though I despise rat-faced-boy, he does make people look better than they should look with his play calling

Vandy likes this

47 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We have someone just like Taysom except WAY better. People act like Hill is out here getting 1000 yards...He is a gadget player that sees a few plays a game. His passing is suspect and until he is lining up every play under center and reading defenses and actually being effective...Meh

He had 64 pass yards, 196 rush yards and 4 receiving yards. 264 total yards (16 yards a game). 2 Total TDs. 

Mohammad Sanu can do everything he can do (Pass, Run, Block, Catch), is the same size and is a better overall player. If he played in New Orleans that would be a nightmare as Peyton would use him to his full ability.

7 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Looks like Tim Tebow 2.0 to me. 

10 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

I don't want that dude anywhere near the Falcons. Most punchable face in the NFL.

AND Sean Peyton, AND Drew Brees,  AND Cam Jordan!!

You know what EVERYONE on Saints!!