Cam Newtons season and career in jeopardy

88 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, RING OF HONOR said:

Thanks....

Thread with no link....is like ham with no burger

well, I like ham though, so there's that  06FujBy.gif

18 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well, I like ham though, so there's that  06FujBy.gif

Lol....got to be real ham though....not that process meat that smells like ham....lol

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Lol....got to be real ham though....not that process meat that smells like ham....lol

cooked a whole ham on the smoker not long ago, man oh man was it good....

and now I'm hungry.....:huh::lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this

16 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

If that we’re true he would have a job. It’s all about selling tickets and winning. Eric reid got a job, so it isn’t all about the kneeling.

QBs better than Kaep: Ryan, Brees, Newton, Winston, Wentz, Foles, Prescott, Smith, Stafford, Trubisky, Rodgers, Cousins, Wilson, Gorropolo (sp?), Brady, Darnold, Roethisberger, Mayfield, Flacco, Mahomes, Carr, Rivers, Luck, Watson, Mariota, Dalton, Goff

that leaves an argument that Kaep is currently as good or better than: Manning, Bortles, L. Jackson, J. Allen, Rosen, Keenum...not sure which, if any, of those he is ‘for sure’ better than.

Kaep isn't as good as any QB in this post. Fact is, he's a back-end 2'nd string QB who also will make roughly half your fanbase hate you if you sign him. People always want to make this either 'He sucks' or 'Teams don't like him kneeling.' The fact is it's both at the same time (Except teams don't care about him kneeling, the fans do).

I hope Cam comes back healthy and ready to play. He's an enigma for sure, but I think the NFL is better off with him in it. 

On 1/16/2019 at 4:44 AM, g-dawg said:

Kaepernick was awful.  He had basically one good year in the NFL and people are still talking about him 6 years later.

Which has 0% to do with his football abilities. I guess some people just can't go without being the center of attention.

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Which has 0% to do with his football abilities. I guess some people just can't go without being the center of attention.

Image result for are you talking to me gif

Pacific_Falcon likes this

Fk Kaepercophater. Yeah sure he might find someone to play for whose terribly desperate, but unless you’re living in a cave that guy is toxic & the NFL knows it.

He can take his girlfriend, his pig-socks & his hatred & go pound sand.  It’s astonishing that people are still talking about this clownshow.  He’s burnt toast...finished.  Lmao. 

He got exactly what he begged for.  

g-dawg likes this

36 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Fk Kaepercophater. Yeah sure he might find someone to play for whose terribly desperate, but unless you’re living in a cave that guy is toxic & the NFL knows it.

He can take his girlfriend, his pig-socks & his hatred & go pound sand.  It’s astonishing that people are still talking about this clownshow.  He’s burnt toast...finished.  Lmao. 

He got exactly what he begged for.  

...and Nike will pay him for it.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

...and Nike will pay him for it.

Yup, no use grinding my teeth over Nike.

I just wont support Nike.