Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falconsin2012

Glad We Didn’t Try For Gase: What drug is he on?

10 posts in this topic

My guess is crack.  Holy cow..how did he survive this press conference

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/adam-gase-introductory-press-conference

Adam Gase’s Face During Jets Press Conference Was Terrifying – National Football League News

•  
  •  
  •  

January 14, 2019 8:35 pm

nfl2.nbanewsnow.comimages2.minutemediacd

Cue up the Adam Gase memes! The new Jets head coach just had his introductory press conference, and he looked like a half-weirdo, half-maniac. Those EYES!!’

Edited by Falconsin2012

We’ll see how his team does moving forward. Who cares about his eyes.  It’s his ambition, brains & coaching decisions that will be scrutinized, not his eyes.  

I guess the dude just has weird eyes.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

after watching clips of him on the sidelines, it appears he just has a disorder. I won't laugh about anything like that.

I’m not saying he does or doesn’t have a disorder, but you’d think there’d be something or statement out there saying that he does. I couldn’t find anything about it. 

6 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’m not saying he does or doesn’t have a disorder, but you’d think there’d be something or statement out there saying that he does. I couldn’t find anything about it. 

It doesn't even have to be any type of disorder for people to make abnormal facial expressions that only stand out in these types of environments. I'm not in that profession so me saying it appears he has a disorder means nothing. But he's not on drugs.

All kidding aside it's obvious he has some type of eye movement disorder, any idea what it could be?

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

All kidding aside it's obvious he has some type of eye movement disorder, any idea what it could be?

I figured it out.

He's saying....

"OH F**K!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID WINNEPEG JETS!!!!!!"