mashburn*Fibonacci

My loyalty on if the saints win a ring, and my PSL

91 posts in this topic

If the saints win a ring in our stadium, I don't know how I will be. I literally question my loyalty to the falcons. Everyone knows I came from being a Steelers fan and that I enjoy football more than I enjoy being a falcon fan.  

Call me whatever for having this heartache feeling, but don't a single one of y'all deny it.  It's all crossed your mind subconsciously, and some of y'all can't see your own shadow. 

I honestly can't stand several members on TATF message boards. Majority of them sit on the couch and complain how no one goes to the stadium. Majority of them turned the TV off the year the packers destroyed us in the playoffs.  And I bet even some here did.  However I set in my seats, cheered and even applauded them at the end of that great season.  

However today it's weighing on me heavenly.  

I truly believe our team will be great with koetter and I can't wait to see it.  But I would feel disgusted knowing a saint fan set in my seat, cheered for POS team, and got a ring in our house.  

I have my psl. So I don't know what I'll do if the saints win a ring in it.  

PS i'm not saying i'm done being a fan. It could however push me over the edge of not being that one in the select few crowd who cheers on our falcons, due to not being there. 

PSS. Arthur better be putting a hit out on someone or throw money into having the best players. Because if the saints 28-3 move they did in their stadium got under his skin, this might put a nail in his coffin.  

PSSS. And if you want to tell me "bye felicia, see you next year, you're not a fan". Just know I've been screaming and applauding the falcons for a long time in their stadium while majority of y'all don't even attend training camp.  

If that team wins they'll act like a bunch of drunk monkeys for a while, which they should.  I'd get in their face if we won it in the Piss Dome.  But so what?  lol it's not cancer.  It's not even a head cold. 

It's a god dam game for pete's sake. 

shock, Gee-Q, PokerSteve and 9 others like this

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bye. Just don't come back. Aints got plenty space on the wagon for you.

Better than you sitting on the couch acting like you can make a difference and than show up to rallies.  

Grow up man, don't say stupid crap like that.  

Bagofbones64 likes this

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

If that team wins they'll act like a bunch of drunk monkeys for a while, which they should.  I'd get in their face if we won it in the Piss Dome.  But so what?  lol it's not cancer.  It's not even a head cold. 

It's a god dam game for pete's sake. 

I agree and that's what I'm trying to tell myself.  

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Better than you sitting on the couch acting like you can make a difference and than show up to rallies.  

Grow up man, don't say stupid crap like that.  

I've been to more Falcon games than you ever will son. And my loyalty will never be in question. Even if the Aints come in here, blow out the Patriots and piss on the logo. Won't affect me one bit. They have no control over my emotional well being and not one iota of influence over my life.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I've been to more Falcon games than you ever will son. And my loyalty will never be in question. Even if the Aints come in here, blow out the Patriots and piss on the logo. Won't affect me one bit. They have no control over my emotional well being and not one iota of influence over my life.

Really don't remember you being PSL, heck in my tine here since 08, I think I can count on one hand how many times you've posted about it. 

Don't worry pops, I won't go digging in your past to prove my point. 

Also this isn't about loyalty to staying a fan. It would wondering if I could turn into a fan who sits on the couch, you know, like you.  That crap makes me sick....... only people who have an excuse is due to money and peple who live out of state. 

Heck I've never heard of you going to training camp that's for free.  

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You must not know the true meaning of rivalry between us and the saints.   You claim to be so high and mighty and that you’ve been a falcons fan since 1970 but you could care less if the Stains won their 2nd in our house. Shame on you for claiming to be a “falcons fan”

Edited by D.B.N.

7 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

You must not know the true meaning of rivalry between us and the saints.   You claim to be so high and mighty and that you’ve been a falcons fan since 1970 but you could care less if the Stains won their 2nd in our house. Shame on you for claiming to be a “falcons fan”

It's a freakin game bro. Won't affect my life at all and definitely won't tarnish my loyalty to the team. Not that simple minded.

I'm dropping the NFL as a whole if the Saints win a SB here. Tired of our teams failure and tired of Katrina refs. This will be it for me, completely done with this crappy team and crappy league.

45 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You're way to spun-up at the moment my man. They have two more games to go against some very good teams before this is even a thing.

Even if it happens, it's a fart in church, it will air out. Also, if those trashbags come in and pizz on our lockerroom logo or something like that, it may be the catalyst to them getting dominated by us from here on out. You never know what good can come from unfortunate events.

When we finally win one it all won't matter.

6 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

You're way to spun-up at the moment my man. They have two more games to go against some very good teams before this is even a thing.

Even if it happens, it's a fart in church, it will air out. Also, if those trashbags come in and pizz on our lockerroom logo or something like that, it may be the catalyst to them getting dominated by us from here on out. You never know what good can come from unfortunate events.

When we finally win one it all won't matter.

Good point.  

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I feel ya, if I had that much invested I'd be ticked too. 

Some, like you, get it. I've gone years of going to training camp, and telling employees/clients they have to wait until after training camp.  And etc

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci
VTCrunkler likes this

15 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

So sorry my post has wasted your time.  Sorry I couldn't do like my 5 years + of going to training camp every day to give writes up of what was going on. Sorry for the times I let numerous random people stay at my house from the boards (including a guy from London). Sorry I purchased a lot of seats at cost and sold them at cost to Falcons fans during the playoffs and nfccg. Sorry I was there for our team during losing seasons and being destroyed.  Etc etc. Etc.

Call me attention whore all you want.  But fact is I've done more in half a year for this board than you've done your entire time here.  

So forgive me for being upset due to how much I've put in.  

Dutty Ole Bird and Pennywell like this

14 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Some, like you, get it. I've gone years of going to training camp, and telling employees/clients they have to wait until after training camp.  And etc

For me- I knew there was a problem when I almost fractured my hand hitting the wall after Tom Brady led a patented clock killing drive. That was 11 years ago...against a random team  

I knew I had to change when I couldn't scream and cuss in from of my kids/family   I had to take a step back  

After so long a period o situational temporary insanity caused by my football teams I just have to cool it down. /end of story 

Edited by VTCrunkler

12 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

So sorry my post has wasted your time.  Sorry I couldn't do like my 5 years + of going to training camp every day to give writes up of what was going on. Sorry for the times I let numerous random people stay at my house from the boards (including a guy from London). Sorry I purchased a lot of seats at cost and sold them at cost to Falcons fans during the playoffs and nfccg. Sorry I was there for our team during losing seasons and being destroyed.  Etc etc. Etc.

Call me attention whore all you want. But fact is I've done more in half a year for this board than you've done your entire time here.

So forgive me for being upset due to how much I've put in.  

Which is appreciated,  trust me.  Im six plus hours away from Atlanta and don't have the luxury of even going to a game.  I've never even been to a Falcons game.  I just think you being upset and posting this topic is a legit "look at me". 

Between this thread and the other thread about "not ever being a Falcons fan" some people really need to reevaluate their lives.  Like someone said before,  "it's a football game being played by somebody else", it's not the end of the world. Next Monday,  no matter who wins,  I'm going to get up,  go to work,  and do my job.  In the Petrino year,  we lost,  I got up and went to work.  After 28-3, yup, you guessed it,  I got up and went to work.  

There's more important things to worry about than "some inbred Taints fan might sit in my seat".

Eat a snickers FFS!

Edited by CrimsonFalcon