Unintentional Grounding

2019 NFL Draft Prospects - Atlanta Falcons

286 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's UGA, the local school, I'd be surprised if they didn't send a bunch of coaches.

It's just too close not too

3 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

I believe we are drafting him. But it's gotta be 3rd rd, because he's next after the top 3. And they all should be gone after the 2nd rd.

3 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

I believe we are drafting him. But it's gotta be 3rd rd, because he's next after the top 3. And they all should be gone after the 2nd rd.

yeah at the very least I wanted the Falcons to at least "kick the tires" on Lamont Gaillard.   I think he has potential on the next level to be a good NFL Center.

I'm glad they are giving him a look-see.

going over the OP it looks like D-line and OT are the front runners in the 1st and even 2nd round, then we have some higher ranked safeties and corners also with 2-3rd round grades. In the 3rd or 4th we may take a WR followed by a look at Center

Doesn't look like we're taking a Guard(unless we kick a tackle inside), Running back or middle linebacker this year.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:32 PM, Romfal said:

going over the OP it looks like D-line and OT are the front runners in the 1st and even 2nd round, then we have some higher ranked safeties and corners also with 2-3rd round grades. In the 3rd or 4th we may take a WR followed by a look at Center

Doesn't look like we're taking a Guard(unless we kick a tackle inside), Running back or middle linebacker this year.

That seems to be the case based on interviews.  Surprised at lack of RB...seems like one is needed.

I'd be completely cool with DT, DE, OT, CB, WR though, especially with a tradeback so all of those but one are taken in the top 3 rounds.

In before someone makes a thread on TATF about us being there since we're taking DK Metcalf in the 1st