Unintentional Grounding

2019 NFL Draft Prospects - Atlanta Falcons

298 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, theProf said:
SdRXmZai_bigger.jpg vaughn mcclure @vxmcclure23
Follow Follow @vxmcclure23
More

One of the draft prospects in town for a visit with the Falcons yesterday was Temple DT Michael Dogbe (6-3, 280). Mid-round projection. Falcons looking for help on the interior of defensive line next to Grady Jarrett.

3:14 PM - 2 Apr 2019

 

Brian Baldinger on Dogbe.

 

Romfal likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cole World said:

 

Brian Baldinger on Dogbe.

 

This is my guy in the draft for DT. Mid to late pick. I don't think we go DT early. I'm thinking RT, CB DE/C with the first 3 picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just keep thinking back to the 2016 draft, when Quinn and TD made the comment about there being few safeties that could play LB, or something to that effect, and then we shocked everyone by taking Neal.

This press conference, they mentioned how there was very little speed among CBs this year.

I do kinda wonder if they might just shock everyone and take someone like Savage at 14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I just keep thinking back to the 2016 draft, when Quinn and TD made the comment about there being few safeties that could play LB, or something to that effect, and then we shocked everyone by taking Neal.

This press conference, they mentioned how there was very little speed among CBs this year.

I do kinda wonder if they might just shock everyone and take someone like Savage at 14.

As crazy as it sounds I'd love Savage at 14

Cole World likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

 

Weird how he worded that; doesn't sound like a visit or even a workout, sounds like nothing more than a combine meeting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Weird how he worded that; doesn't sound like a visit or even a workout, sounds like nothing more than a combine meeting

Yeah there was a tweet a week ago saying g he's had no meetings or workouts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greedy Williams could help take this defense to another level. He is 6'3 but his is not very physical which I rather have as a flaw than him not being able to cover. If he and Oliver can lock the outside and we can kick Trufant to the slot this defense can potentially become a top 10 unit again. We already have the NTs in Davison, and Senat. We have a decent enough passrush with Takk, Vic, and Clay, and we could probably draft a DE like Charley O, or Cominsky for depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, TX Falcon said:

OMG!! We passed on another UGA player!! WTF Falcons!!!

UGA players havent been good NFL players. We took Lindstrom like I expected. Looking at this work out board it seems we go by it each year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, Osiruz said:

UGA players havent been good NFL players. We took Lindstrom like I expected. Looking at this work out board it seems we go by it each year. 

UGA players do well in the NFL. Just like any other school.

TX Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 10:26 AM, Osiruz said:

UGA players havent been good NFL players. We took Lindstrom like I expected. Looking at this work out board it seems we go by it each year. 

How sure are you about that? Because David Andrews is from UGA went undrafted but now has 2 Superbowl rings as the starting center for the Pats,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TX Falcon said:

How sure are you about that? Because David Andrews is from UGA went undrafted but now has 2 Superbowl rings as the starting center for the Pats,

I mean there a few good ones, most aren't all that good. UGA is only #9 as one of the top talent schools. Bama, Clemson, and LSU is where its at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 4:21 PM, Osiruz said:

I mean there a few good ones, most aren't all that good. UGA is only #9 as one of the top talent schools. Bama, Clemson, and LSU is where its at. 

That's not "top players" that's active and I seem to remember you not wanting to count 'third string fringe players" but here you use them as an argument against UGA lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

That's not "top players" that's active and I seem to remember you not wanting to count 'third string fringe players" but here you use them as an argument against UGA lol.

Our best player comes from bama, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

Our best player comes from bama, lol. 

Ok? That doesn't mean UGA doesn't produce good players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now