SoCalFalconFan

ThIs Team Needs New Uniforms

102 posts in this topic

This is a topic that surfaces most off-seasons, but I can't help myself. I'm ready for this team to change those Arena League uni's they've been wearing since Jam designed them back in the day. It's time to return to a more traditional uni, man. I'm not a fan of the tri-colored sleeves or the inverted pant stripe. Come on, Arthur... you should've changed 'em when MBS opened. Follow the Braves lead... CHANGE THE UNIFORMS! 

I guess that's all I have to say about that. 

Don't really care what the uniforms are. And FWIW, I think our current ones are totally fine. I wouldn't be mad if they changed the home UNI to the black jerseys and simply just put the current logo on the sleeves instead of the throwback. Maybe the alternate jersey can be the red color rushes. 

SoCalFalconFan and Ergo Proxy like this

9 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I want to go back to all black, I want us to intimidate our opponents and this would be a start

Any player who would be intimidated by an all black uniform is a player I don't want on my team.

"OMG, I'm scared to play them -- their clothing is so frightening!"

14 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Any player who would be intimidated by an all black uniform is a player I don't want on my team.

Fans read way too much into things that don't matter. Uniforms is one of them. The Colts and Packers have the most boring uniforms in all of football. It doesn't matter. 

44 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Follow the Braves lead... CHANGE THE UNIFORMS!

When did the Braves change?

They haven’t changed their uniform since ‘87

Edited by wartownfalcon

3 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The changes are blatantly obvious:

Atlanta-Braves-Tweak-Colours-for-2018.pn

Oh yeah I see now!! That is a significant change!!! They are unveiling a new uniform this weekend but just an alternate I’m sure. They won 14 straight divisions in the current unis...why would they change?

46 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I want to go back to all black, I want us to intimidate our opponents and this would be a start

The only reason I wouldn't want the black is Visually for Matt (or anyone), It would seem like Bright Red would be easier to see at a distance. Thus making it easier to recognize where the ball should go or not go. 

sandtrap likes this

Uniforms belong to the Old XFL standards.  Blank and Co need a new design department.  They bring no flare, no flash, just trash to the franchise.  That's how I feel.  They can't even get a Billion dollar stadium to look perfect.  They force things on the stadium that don't look good.  Fix the uniforms, fix the stadium, fix the franchise, simple

34 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Fans read way too much into things that don't matter. Uniforms is one of them. The Colts and Packers have the most boring uniforms in all of football. It doesn't matter. 

I'm not reading into anything. I just don't like the uniforms. You read way too into my motives, there pal. Haha! 

4 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I'm not reading into anything. I just don't like the uniforms. You read way too into my motives, there pal. Haha! 

Wasn’t referring to you. 

SoCalFalconFan likes this

I'll chime in as always to agree that I'm sick to death of these clown outfits we wear. They wreak of 'just got in the league and need a gimmick'. My most recent jersey is the throwback. It's the only one I'll wear.   Let's do either our throwbacks full time or do a modernized version of our classic red,red, silver/white  look of the Bart/Arch era. 

steve_bartkowski_1981_10_18.jpg

39 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The changes are blatantly obvious:

Atlanta-Braves-Tweak-Colours-for-2018.pn

Are you serious...they actually had a release for those changes lol.

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

No ****. If they come out of the tunnel wearing Michael Myers masks instead of football helmets, then they can start worrying.

JDaveG likes this

56 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Those mustard and relish packer unifroms have always been Barf City.