SaintRay

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SaintRay said:

So I’ll check back later for a few laughs at how seriously a few of you are taking this. Swing for the fences!

Hey, my team ends the season 14-4 and becomes the 2nd or 3rd place loser this season. Sucks.

Translated: "I talked so much trash now I am trying to limit the damage." 

48 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

So I’ll check back later for a few laughs at how seriously a few of you are taking this. Swing for the fences!

Hey, my team ends the season 14-4 and becomes the 2nd or 3rd place loser this season. Sucks.

Sounds like good ole fashion rationalization and justification to me. And the fact you’re already in here making excuses on falcons board shows “how serious” you took it as well.

Eat it aints troll.

19 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Well girls, I was wrong.

I was certain we would get that first down at the end of the 4th, then score as time ran out.

Didn’t happen.

So my team won’t invade Atlanta or play on my birthday.

Sucks.

Soooooooo close! :lol:

3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I cant lie to you and say I am not happy the Saints lost and wont be playing in the SB here, but I do feel for some of you die hard fans as I know how disappointing it is.  I will make jokes and celebrate but I exclude the die hards from my aim always.  Sorry about the loss for you guys.  You are incredible fans

On 1/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Bye, Felicia .

remember 13-0

biatch

Just now, GhostofGritz said:

I’ve never gone to a rival team message board and crowed about what my team was going to do...and quite frankly, I’ve never understood the esteem a lot of people on here seem to hold this guy in. He comes across as a condescending blowhard. 

He is the type who was reveling in the Falcons blowing ths SB against the Pats...so, 2 years in a row the Taints have blown a crucial playoff game at the end.

I freakin’ love it, and I’ll never apologize for that.

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

SaintRay

:lol::slick:

Ladies,

SaintRay

You suck