I’d like to remind all of you of this >>

SaintRay

16 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Lol at some of ya’ll trying to change the subject.

We’ll play a post season game in your house before you do.

We’ll take over your headquarters facility in Flowery Branch.

Sean Payton will take over Dan Quinn’s office for a couple of weeks.

We’ll enjoy your locker room in your new stadium.

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

So...what's it like being 12 years old?  Now go away boy.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Still two more games to play Ray I'm a Rams and Chiefs fan right now I hate u Mudda ****az lol

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, that's not it.  It's more like swamp a.zz, you know, commonly associated with swampers.  You know Ray Bob, it coincided with your appearance here. If the swamps fits...you smell like she-it

Hey old man, still surprised Brees is the man?

You used to tell us he was in his twilight, and that was years ago in the old RC.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He is still pretty dayum good.  In all honesty, he is not what he once was, but what he is, I bet 90 percent of NFL teams would still take him at 40. 

Good to see you haven't gone all wetard and can still see the value of Brees.

Once gone, the Saints will miss him dearly, but until then, we're ridin' this train as far as it goes.

18 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

SaintRay

Don't get so ahead of yourself. The Taints haven't been as dominate down the stretch. Took a tipped ball interception to prevent losing to a team you destroyed earlier in the year. Rams may run all over your ***. 

Now don't you and your wife/sister have a Lamaze Class to go to?

37 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Good to see you haven't gone all wetard and can still see the value of Brees.

Once gone, the Saints will miss him dearly, but until then, we're ridin' this train as far as it goes.

Hill looked good throwing the ball, could be your next QB.

19 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

You would think that after last season's heartbreaking loss that you would perhaps wait till victory actually happens before claiming victory. Lol. But I got a feeling you're just here to get people riled up. 

23 hours ago, SaintRay said:

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

In all fairness good luck but I would knock on wood. 

11 hours ago, thanat0s said:

For real, right? Heck, if I'm being honest, I don't even look at MB as being 'our stadium'. While I go back to the 70s, so FulCo with all it's warts is still in my mind, the Dome was and always will be our stadium. I'm still sad it was demolished after so few years when other teams are playing in places twice as old or more. 

That lifeless building is just someplace we happen to play. I have absolutely no emotional connection to that place at all. 

Thank you!  This has actually helped!!

On 1/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, SaintRay said:

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

Heard you may have to play some of your games in our stadium next year as well, since the sewage has backed-up so bad at the 'Superdome' that it is not sanitary for anyone to step foot in the place.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

Soooo, your an Aints fan and have over 14,000 posts on the Falcons message board. I actually feel sorry for you for having such a sad existence. 

23 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ever heard of Woodstock? 

That was the rage when I was 12 years old.

Got it boy?

Woodstock...so that explains it.  You're a flower child, aka a blooming idiot.  Now leave you're smelling up the place.  The Aints haven't been relative for years and all of a sudden you want to talk smack...ok pappy, now bye bye.

Ladies,

SaintRay

Be a lady and show up now. No need to wait for couple of weeks.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

Arthur Blank says Sean Peyton needs to pick those keys up personally from him...

252p4q.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

Saints lost!!!!! Haha!!!!!!

Ladies,

SaintRay

Still laughing. Suck on it, chokers.