I’d like to remind all of you of this >>

SaintRay

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Actually I pick the Saints early on to win it all...but unlike you - you prolly pick the Saints every year because your such a big homer. Good luck to the Rams and Cheifs or Pats. Now get on back over to the Aints board where you belong. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Lol at some of ya’ll trying to change the subject.

We’ll play a post season game in your house before you do.

We’ll take over your headquarters facility in Flowery Branch.

Sean Payton will take over Dan Quinn’s office for a couple of weeks.

We’ll enjoy your locker room in your new stadium.

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

We are so upset about that, you guys can have the place.

We are getting ready for MLB here, you ought to come-up and catch a game sometime? The Astros may be closer, not sure? 

4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

Pfft...I'll go you one further...you'll probably have a bigger crowd for your team in our house than the local fanbase has ever put in the seats for a Falcon game...

Lames coming up in here to tell an eliminated team all about their victory lol. Like why do you even care about us right now? Shouldn't you be happy about your win and getting ready for the championship game next week?

What drives a person to make an account on a rival team's board? I'll never understand that one.

5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

This thread might be a week too early. Hopefully it backfires on you and blows up in your face next week. 

10 hours ago, SaintRay said:

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

You guys do realize you are talking about a football game right?  Congrats on your win. Now get the f.,k  out of here. 

13 hours ago, CTann said:

Fellow Dirty Bird fans,

In addition to addressing the OL and DL this offseason, how would you feel about bringing in Kwon Alexander from the rival Bucs? He has LSU connections on the team and I wonder what his relationship with Dirk is like. He’s set to become a UFA. Debo and Kwon’s speed would be awesome, and of course it’d be imperative that we have fat guys on the line in front of them.

Thoughts? 

I love some KA! It'd be great to have him, but with us having to pay Grady and with Debo and Keanu looming, I wonder if we'd have anywhere near the cap space needed to bring him in. Not to mention, that albatross of a contract Trufant has is going to hurt going forward. 

He'd really shore up our LB position for years, though.

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I'll never understand why this is such a big deal to Saints & Falcons fans.

Who cares. It's a stadium. If my team was in the superbowl, what stadium the game was being played in would be the last thing I care about.

For real, right? Heck, if I'm being honest, I don't even look at MB as being 'our stadium'. While I go back to the 70s, so FulCo with all it's warts is still in my mind, the Dome was and always will be our stadium. I'm still sad it was demolished after so few years when other teams are playing in places twice as old or more. 

That lifeless building is just someplace we happen to play. I have absolutely no emotional connection to that place at all. 

13 hours ago, SaintRay said:

In advance, thanks!

Two Dat!

Hope you get blown out by the Rams and this blows up in your face like last season.

I'm not even mad about the Saints current success. In fact, I congratulate them and their fans.  The Saints organization has put together a very good roster of play makers, and have given their fans the bragging rights. I'll even go as far as saying the Saints will win the Super Bowl this year.

Just so you know, I'm never right about my Super Bowl predictions.