SaintRay

I’d like to remind all of you of this >>

203 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

I thought of this very thread last night as I watched the Stains lose ...LOL crow is a terrible portion to eat alone but dont worry. There's lots of Satin fans who will help you eat it.

Lol....this is hilarious as I couldn't wait to see what the responses were today!  #BLEWDAT

Skeetbird, Ergo Proxy and papachaz like this

10 hours ago, Mescalito said:

I know that that was a huge, pivotal play in the game but you guys get away with that all the time.  Lattimore is the master of hitting the receiver before the ball is there with no flags thrown.

yeah if he's hoping for a 'rule change' after that, his prize CB will be one of the ones who suffers the most for it. Be careful what you ask for....  ;)

On 1/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Your wet dream is over. Now go clean yourself up.

13 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I’m proud of my team.

14-4 is more than respectable.

2017/2018 NFCS Champs

Young team outside of the QB position. Brees already commited to play another year.

They beat all odds and nearly every obsticle they faced this season.

They lost on a heartbreaker that will be reviewed, scrutinized and discussed all offseason. It’s likely going to force a much needed, positive rule change.

So, in the meanwhile, it’s time for me to say adios until next year when we play you turds again. 

By the way, the gameday thread had some serious gold in it today.

So now please resume with your euphoria. 

SaintRay

Welcome to choke land. The Saints should start having a rep now of choking in the playoffs.

Also the way your coach and fans are acting about last nights game is so lame. You guys had many chances to win and you actually were in the lead after the no call the fact your coach and fans keep bringing it up is pathetic.

10 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Welcome to choke land. The Saints should start having a rep now of choking in the playoffs.

Only problem is they won it all once, and are 1 for 1 in the SB.  We have very little room to talk, as funny as yesterday was!

46 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Only problem is they won it all once, and are 1 for 1 in the SB.  We have very little room to talk, as funny as yesterday was!

The Braves won a WS and still have a rep for choking. The Saints can have that rep too

On 1/13/2019 at 9:30 PM, Cole World said:

Who you got winning the SB Rams or Patriots?

@SaintRay you never answered my question. Do you need another week to let it digest?

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

The Braves won a WS and still have a rep for choking. The Saints can have that rep too

Apples and oranges.  The Barfs choked in championship series for years with one of the best rosters in baseball.  The Aints lost two conference championship games, and they got legitmately jobbed in the second one.

3 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Apples and oranges.  The Barfs choked in championship series for years with one of the best rosters in baseball.  The Aints lost two conference championship games, and they got legitmately jobbed in the second one.

The Vikes game the saints lost last season was not the NFCCG. That game was Vikes/eagles.

2 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Honestly their 1-0 superbowl record dont mean crap to me. This thread is about how they were going to win the next superbowl in our stadium. he was wrong. Blown call or no blown call they lost and wont be there. That's all that matters

WhenFalconsWin likes this

18 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Thanks man!

I’m gonna sleep just fine tonight.

That won't be the first time you were wrong in this very thread.:tiphat:
manning.jpg.95116eea079971511f64b60122c0c1ca.jpg499B2B5A-164B-48FA-9287-AEE85302E516.jpeg.d6bd7c6b4f36256089b3d5a1004ff385.jpeg

19 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Well girls, I was wrong.

I was certain we would get that first down at the end of the 4th, then score as time ran out.

Didn’t happen.

So my team won’t invade Atlanta or play on my birthday.

Sucks.

A Man mans up!

Image result for a man got

4 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Maybe if we cheated, we could win one too

kenk and Ergo Proxy like this

On 1/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, jidady said:
Image result for cartman drinks tears gif

On 1/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, ratesforless said:

50428450_10217175412714061_3498701499150630912_o.jpg

Been under the weather. Thanks TATF for handling our business @SaintRayand serving that crow.

Ainties not going to Atlantie!!!

On 1/21/2019 at 11:08 AM, SpongeDad said:

This thread didn't age well.

Depends if you want wine or vinegar. I was hoping for vinegar and it's a instant classic vintage of sour grape vinegar.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:11 AM, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

We have more NFC championships. Lol