SaintRay

I’d like to remind all of you of this >>

203 posts in this topic

I would first like to thank the refs for calling a fair game. Also the Falcons for being my favorite team. Special shout to Gurley for repping Ga. I see you man. And to the cast and crew of all those salty Saints fans who will have to stay their musty ashes in the French Qwawtah and away from my house. 

3 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

No offense SaintRay, cause I actually think you're a quality Saints fan, whatever that means.....but **** you. Happy New Year!

Yep and please ever so kindly get tf off our message board. (door's to the left <---)

papachaz and theDIRTYcode like this

On 1/13/2019 at 7:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Omg you almost had it bud

JDaveG, GhostofGritz and papachaz like this

On 1/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Baahahahahaha! Now sit your dumb arse down and STFU!

papachaz and GhostofGritz like this

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, you're not.  You know what you're really going to do?  Think about a ghost of the past... @WhenFalconsWin... you'll say you aren't, but you will, trust me. Let's be honest here, comeback here after your sleepless night and tell me you didn't think of me and the saints loss.  

I'll be waiting, Ray Bob. Oh, and if you missed the end of the game this is how it went down. 

This has to be fake. Don’t believe he did that

8 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

This has to be fake. Don’t believe he did that

No Dude, it's been confirmed by multiple sources.  Breesus was crying and blaming himself after throwing that INT. We can hold this over his head/saints/swampers forever. 

papachaz likes this

Ladies,

I’m proud of my team.

14-4 is more than respectable.

2017/2018 NFCS Champs

Young team outside of the QB position. Brees already commited to play another year.

They beat all odds and nearly every obsticle they faced this season.

They lost on a heartbreaker that will be reviewed, scrutinized and discussed all offseason. It’s likely going to force a much needed, positive rule change.

So, in the meanwhile, it’s time for me to say adios until next year when we play you turds again. 

By the way, the gameday thread had some serious gold in it today.

So now please resume with your euphoria. 

SaintRay

1 minute ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I’m proud of my team.

2017/2018 NFCS Champs

Young team outside of the QB position. Brees already commited to play another year.

They lost on a heartbreaker that will be reviewed, scrutinized and discussed all offseason. It’s likely going to force a much needed, positive rule change.

So, in the meanwhile, it’s time for me to say adios until next year when we play you turds again. 

SaintRay

Image result for cartman drinks tears gif

7 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I’m proud of my team.

2017/2018 NFCS Champs

SaintRay

...and you go out like you came in...an egg salad fart in a crowded elevator. Have a nice offseason.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No Dude, it's been confirmed by multiple sources.  Breesus was crying and blaming himself after throwing that INT. We can hold this over his head/saints/swampers forever. 

Yikes! That’s sad.

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I’m proud of my team.

2017/2018 NFCS Champs

SaintRay

I know that that was a huge, pivotal play in the game but you guys get away with that all the time.  Lattimore is the master of hitting the receiver before the ball is there with no flags thrown.

Bigbenright, JDaveG and papachaz like this

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

So I’ll check back later for a few laughs at how seriously a few of you are taking this. Swing for the fences!

Hey, my team ends the season 14-4 and becomes the 2nd or 3rd place loser this season. Sucks.

Aside from that call, your coach kind of blew it at the end of that game.  Brees' pick didn't help either.

JDaveG likes this